Fights, Questions, and Maybe Answers

Everyone had finally woken up and ate their food. In the distance a large figure could be seen stalking towards the wall that they had situated themselves on. As it got closer, Tiffany noticed the differences between this Titan thing and the others. It's arms were much longer compared to the all the other Titans, and it had hair everywhere. Shifting slightly in her seat, Tiffany glanced back at her friends who sat next to her.

"Don't worry, he's a friend." Bertholdt whispered as he watched Tiffany relax slightly. 

"Are you sure?" She asked quietly as the beast got closer to walls.

"Positive, although we didn't expect him to show up here." Bertholdt stated as he returned his gaze back to the Beast Titan.

"Who is he?" Tiffany's voice trembled slightly as the Beast Titan towered over them.

"His name is...." Reiner began speaking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Not to be an ass or anything, but I'm trying not to spoil everything for those who have only watched the anime. So from this point on, everything will be in Matthew's point of view and following the manga.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Erwin, I've made contact with Tiffany." Matthew states as he walks into Erwin's hospital room. 

"That's good, what is her status?" The Commander asks as he sat up in his bed.

"She is with the Shifters on Wall Maria. Although nothing is happening as of right now." Matthew sighed as he sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"Thank you for the report. Keep in contact with her, and report to me once a week." Erwin instructed before dismissing the boy in front of him.

        After reporting to the Commander, Matthew wandered around the city watching as different soldiers walked by. He only recognized a few as they walked by, mainly those who were in Tiffany's graduating class. Being sure to acknowledge the cadets existence, Matthew passed by and made his way back towards the Scouts Barracks to find his room. Ever since Tiffany left with the Shifters, Matthew had been staying in the Barracks with the rest of the Scouts in case everyone had to move suddenly. 

"Hey, Matthew, right?" A voice called from behind.

"Yeah?" Matthew asked as he turned to face the group behind him.

"You're Tiffany's brother, right? I'm Jean, by the way." Jean frowned as he stuck his hand out to the taller boy. 

"Nice to meet you, Jean. Yes, I am Tiffany's older brother." Matthew sighs while shaking the hand offered to him. 

"Do you know why she left with them?" Another boy spoke suddenly from beside Jean.

"I wish I could tell you why, but truthfully, I'm in the dark about her motives as well." Matthew lies smoothly while eyeing the group of cadets in front of him.

"Oh, we hoped that she would have told you." The boy frowned as he turned to look at the rest of the group.

"What's there left for her to say, Connie? I mean, isn't it obvious?" Another boy growls from the back of the group.

"What do you mean?" Connie asks as he watches the other boy make his way in front of Matthew.

"I mean, it's obvious about what she thinks of Humanity. She ran off with those traitors. She deserted us. Left us to die. She never cared for us. She only cared about her own survival." The boy ranted angrily.