viii

[Edited]

My worst enemy is my memory.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I continued staring at the man in front of me with shock, he was really the last person I expected to see here. Once he heard my voice he turned around with a smirk on his face before his eyes trailed down my body.

“You look fine, Angel.” He said, running a hand through his short blond hair and coming closer to me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him still shocked, he chuckled.

“What? Not happy to see me?” He joked and I shook my head, taking a step away from him. I didn't what to be close to him.

“Ethan, I suggest you leave.” I told him, pointing with my finger towards the gate behind him. He frowned and looked at me intensely with his piercing green eyes and I couldn't help but think that Harry's eyes were more beautiful. 

Snap out of it, Angelina.

“Come on now, you don't mean that.”

“I said leave, Ethan.” I demanded, raising my voice a bit.

Not only did I not want to see him ever again, but I also didn't want anyone else to see him either and especially Harry. Thank God he wasn't here at the moment because I'm sure he wouldn't have liked to see Ethan in his house. He didn't seem to like Alexander so I don't think he will like his men. I turned my attention back to Ethan who was standing still with an amused smile on his face. He wasn't going to give up, was he?

“What happened to you, Angel? You changed. Before you wouldn't dare talk to me like that.” He stated, getting serious. I gulped as I saw him unzip his black leather jacket and throw the cigarette that rested between his fingers on the floor. He stepped on it, never breaking eye contact with me and licked his lips.

“People change and when I escaped from there I did too.” I said, standing my ground. He walked towards me and before I could move away his hand reached out for me and he grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to his body. I quickly looked behind us to make sure that no one was watching and I was relieved to see that we were alone. I didn't know what they would think if they saw us like this.

“Yes, you did and that kind of turns me on.” He whispered in my ear as his hand slipped down my side. I pressed both my palms on his chest and tried to push him away from me, but that only led to him making his grip tighter around me.

“Who told you the address?” I asked him.

I doubt that Alexander gave it to him, he knows how Ethan can be sometimes and he wouldn't like Harry to get mad and demand his money back. So how did he get it? Ethan looked down at me and sighed frustrated that he couldn't make me give up. I knew better than that. I was once fooled by his good looks and charming personality... Well, that was what I thought before he showed me who he truly was and what he was capable of. Sometimes just the memory of it gives me chills. I don't want to be near him and I don't want him to touch me.

“I found out myself, Angel.” He said, leaving a small kiss on my jawline and I flinched, shutting my eyes. He suddenly started walking, taking me with him. His lips never left my skin and I was about to scream when I felt my back collide with something hard, but I  managed to hold back. I opened my eyes to find Ethan in front of me, his now dark eyes staring down at me hungrily, something I didn't like. I looked around me to see that he had taken us behind one of the big oak trees. I was terrified. No one was outside in the garden to see us and at that point I wished there was. I didn't feel safe with Ethan so close to me and hidden.