v

[Edited]

What doesn't kill you makes you weaker.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I tossed on the other side of the king-sized bed, pulling the sheets closer to me and burring my face in the soft pillows. I didn't want to get up, the only thing I wanted was to stay in the warm inviting bed, but I also knew that I couldn't do that. Today I have to meet Harry in his office after breakfast and I'm sure it must be for something... important? Maybe he would want to put his money to use- oh my god no, no. Everytime I think of that my heartbeat increases incredibly fast and I feel like I can't breathe, it's just like having a panic attack and I was never one to have one. All this is just too much for me.

Calm down, Angelina, everything will be fine.

I took a big breath and closed my eyes and when I felt myself calm down, I opened them again and pushed the sheets off of my body, letting the cold air hit my exposed skin. I shivered and immediately ran to the window to close it fully. I was so tired last night that I didn't even notice it. I started rubbing my arms to provide some kind of warmth and then walked to the bathroom. I had a freaking bathroom in my room. I still couldn't believe this is mine– for now at least.

The bathroom wasn't big, it was small with light blue tiles and had all the thinks I needed inside. I approached the faucet and washed my face before noticing that Harry had also provided me with a toothbrush and toothpaste.

He had planned everything out.

I lazily brushed my teeth, trying to be as late as I could. I really didn't want to go down there, yet. Sighing, I wiped my face with the towel and looked at myself on the big mirror in front of me. I looked horrible, my hair was in all directions, the curls Gizele had done the previous night no longer existed and my face still looked tired. I quickly combed my hair with my fingers and did a regular braid so that I could, at least, look decent.

knock, knock

A knocking was heard from the door as I was exiting the bathroom and I frowned. It couldn't be Harry. I don't think he would be polite enough to knock. Maybe it was Agnes.

“Come in.” I said and the door opened slowly, but it wasn't Agnes. Instead of her, a young lady, a bit older than me, stood in the doorway with a toothy grin of her face. She was also a maid who worked for Harry.

“Good morning, ma'am.” She greeted me and walked in, going directly to the bed to fix it.

“No, don't worry about that. I will do it.” I said, stopping her.

Her blue eyes looked at me like I was an alien and then laughed lightly, pushing a blonde strand of hair away from her small face. Why was she laughing? I didn't say anything funny, did I?

“You don't do work, ma'am, I do it.” She smiled at me, but I stopped her again.

“I have hands and I will do it myself.” I told her, taking the sheets in my hands, but she took them from me. What's her problem? She gave me a strange stare and then sighed.

“Mr. Styles ordered me to do it and I will do it. It's my job and Mr. Styles was clear. You won't do anything.” She informed me and I narrowed my eyes at her.

Mr. Styles' order? 

“But–”

“Ma'am, you go downstairs, breakfast is ready.” She said, cutting me off and I closed my mouth, realising that I couldn't say anything since Mr. Styles had taken care of everything.