xx

Those who are heartless once cared too much.
➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I didn't have time to think or act smart when I saw the door move so I did the first thing that came in my mind and that was to slip under Harry's desk. Thankfully it was big and I had space, I pulled my legs near my body and curled up into a ball. The door opened and I soon heard footsteps but it wasn't only Harry, someone else was with him.

"Come inside Louis." Harry said. I could see their shadows moving around the room and then the man sat down on the chair in front of the desk. Harry walked towards his leather chair and my heart started beating fast against my chest. I immediately put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from making any noise. If Harry finds me in here I'm dead. He sat down and moved forwards coming closer to me making my eyes widen. Why the hell did I chose to hide here?

"It's been a long time without seeing you, my friend." Louis said.

"I know. How is the gallery going?I hope you are taking good care of it." Harry asked him.

"It's going well, but you know they are expecting a new art piece from you soon." he replied laughing lightly.

"I know but I have to focus on the company first, soon I'll have one. "

"How are things around here? I talked with Niall the other day, poor boy he sounded terrified. What did you do to him?" Louis asked Harry with amusement evident in his voice. I could hear Harry tapping the desk with his fingers and I gulped praying that he wouldn't notice my presence.

"That loser still hasn't found anything. He came back with empty hands, I had to scare him in order to make him realise that I'm not playing around. You know Louis better than anyone else that I want to punish her killers." Harry yelled angrily and slammed his palm on the wooden surface making me flinch and bite my lip to stop myself from gasping.

"I know that but did it ever cross your mind that maybe the killers made sure to hide their traces. Come on, mate, four years have passed since Nina's death. No one else remembers anything." Louis told him. What? 4 years? He must have loved her a lot to keep searching for her killers for so many years. I glanced at Harry's feet and then looked up but I couldn't see his face, only his sharp jawline. I quickly moved back in my previous spot. I will not risk it.

"I remember, Louis. I fucking remember everything and I will not forgive myself for what happened until I kill them with my own hands. You know that I have always known who they are, I just don't have proof. I have to prove it and then I will do what I want with them. "

"Harry mate, you are acting irrational. Why are you so sure that Alexander did it? You might be wrong!"

"I know it!" Harry protested and stood up quickly, taking me by surprise.

"Fine, I will not keep arguing with you. It's pointless but I do hope you find them. And by them I mean the real killers. " Louis said and I heard footsteps again and soon the door opened and closed again.

I stayed in my spot not sure if I should wait or get out. What if Harry is still inside the room? I waited. . . silence. He was gone. I carefully crawled outside the desk and then stood up brushing off any dirt that I had on my pants. I walked towards the door and pressed my ear on it trying to listen but nothing was heard which meant that they had gone. I turned to look at the desk and make sure that I had placed everything in their place and Harry wouldn't suspect anything. I then opened the door and was about to make my way out but I bumped into a hard chest. My blood froze inside my veins and I slowly looked up at the familiar face which was looking down at me.