xlvi

[Unedited]

[Unedited]

I wanted you to fight for me and you didn't.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Daniel smiled at me widely, pushing his curls away from his face. His dark eyes watched me intensely and he scanned my body up and down a few times before meeting my eyes. I gulped as I felt Alexander move from behind me and he approached Daniel, standing next to him as he placed one arm over his shoulder and squeezed it. What is happening? Since when are Alexander and Daniel friends? His presence here made me lose part of the strength I had when I was talking to Alexander, the way his eyes looked at me, like I was a new toy that he couldn't wait to play with, made me feel terrified. I couldn't speak.

"Beautiful." He simply said, never taking his gaze away from me. He looked like a mad man, he looked angry. He hadn't forgotten about what happened the last time we met and what Harry did to him. He lost his job because of me. That night he swore to take revenge. What this his revenge?

"Daniel, let's not scare her. There is a time for everything. You will get what I promised." Alexander told him, causing a small smirk to form on his face. I didn't like the meaning behind what he said. I had a bad feeling about it, I knew that I was part of that promise. Fück!

Suddenly, Daniel pushed Alexander's hand away and started walking towards me. I tensed and clenched my fist, but I didn't move. I had nowhere to go and I also didn't want to give them both the pleasure to see me weak and scared. He approached me and I held my gaze on the floor, pressing my lips together when I saw him lift up his hand. His fingers caressed my shoulder and he pushed my hair away to expose the side of my neck.

That caused me to flinch slightly and I immediately took a step back, but he didn't seem to like my response. In a flash he had my chin between his fingers and he forcefully tilted my head up, meeting my eyes. He studied my face and rubbed my cheek with his thump, smiling as he did so. I gripped his wrist, trying to free myself, but that only made him tighten his grip on my chin and I hissed in pain.

"Stop, Daniel." I said through gritted teeth.

"I missed your pretty face, Angelina. You didn't change a bit." He said and leaned closer, smelling my hair. My eyes widened and I froze when I felt him press the side of his cheek on mine. This man was getting crazier by the second, this obsession he had with me was getting out of hand and I was scared. He was capable of everything. "I knew Harry would leave you eventually, he gets bored easily." He whispered in my ear, senting shivers down my spine.

"You don't know what happened." I told him. He chuckled and tangled his hand in my hair, pulling my hair as he lifted my head and brought it closer to him. Our noses were almost touching and I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I inhaled deeply and held my breath immediately placing my palms on his chest. His grip on my hair was hurting me, but I stood straight.