x

[Edited]

We accept the love we think we deserve.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I stood there awkwardly, outside on the small corridor with the half naked woman in front of me, who didn't seem to have a problem with me standing here. She still had that big grin on her face and I forced myself to smile back at her even though the only thing I wanted to do was to drag her out of the house, but this was not my house and I don't think Harry would be pleased with that. I thought that she would be gone by now like the other woman but she was still here which meant that she wasn't just a one-night stand, she was something more.

I don't know how I feel about that.

I cleared my throat and pushed my hair out of my face.

“Erm... Will you tell Ha– Mr.Styles that I want to talk to him, please?” I asked her politely and she nodded, holding tighter the sheet around her body. Another thing that I didn't understand. She didn't look the slightest embarrassed that I found her like this. If it was me I would be hiding right now.

“Will do. Don't worry.” She smiled again. Was she stupid or something?

“Okay.” I said, looking down at my feet and then turned around.

I heard the door close behind me and I let out a deep breath. That was interesting. I glanced once again at the door and when I heard Harry's deep voice call the blonde woman babe I decided that it was time for me to leave. So I ran downstairs.

I already hated that girl and she didn't even do anything to me expect from smiling, maybe that was the problem, she was good... too good for my liking and Harry was just an àsshole, who's messing with my mind. And I hate that.

When I walked into the kitchen Agnes was inside cooking and Sandra was cleaning up. I sat on a chair and slammed my hands on the table frustrated with myself. They both looked at me with surprise in their eyes and I shrugged.

“What happened to you kid?” Agnes asked me, laughing slightly. She gave a funny look at Sandra who smiled and shook her head.

“Nothing. I'm perfectly fine.”

* * *

I took a sit in the empty chair in front of Harry's desk. After an hour of waiting he had finally decided to acknowledge me and actually call me to his office so that we could talk. His dumb girlfriend/lover or whatever she was, left. I couldn't deny it, I was glad she left not because I was jealous but because I couldn't stand to see them kissing or hear them moaning again. Last night was enough for me.

Harry closed the door behind him and walked over to his leather chair taking a sit, too. His hair was still a bit wet and he was wearing a button down black shirt which revealed a bit of his chest without showing off his tattoos, which now I knew existed. He licked his pink lips and pushed some of the papers on his desk away before folding his hands and placing them above it. I let out a sigh when his forest green eyes met mine and I mentally pled myself not to stammer. I didn't know why I was always nervous around him.

“So you wanted to talk I heard.” He said in his husky voice, studying my face and I nodded.

“Yes, I wanted to ask you something, Mr. Styles.” I told him, trying to push out of my mind the events of last night and focus on this. But it was getting really difficult to do so each time I looked at him and his plump heart-shaped lips.