xiv

[Edited]

You hurt me, more than I deserve.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

His words hurt more than I thought they would and maybe that's because they confirmed what Alexander told me. I was nothing and I meant nothing, not only to Harry but probably to every other man. To them I was just someone who sold her body for money. But I was not and to hear Harry say those words to me stung a lot. Did he really mean what he said or was it because he was angry? Half of me wanted to believe that he didn't, but the other half knew for a fact that he did, every single word.

After he left from the kitchen and I was left alone with Daniel I broke down and started crying even though I didn't want to. I had been holding back for too long and that night was the end of me staying strong. The other man tried to comfort me but it ended up with me running out of the room like a scared cat. I locked myself in my room and didn't dare get out for the rest of the night. I'm sure no one missed my presence.

When I had finally stopped crying a light knock was heard on my door and then a small white envelop was thrown beneath it. So now after three days here I was, holding the untouched envelop in my hands and looking at the cursive words written on top of it forming the name Daniel.

"What can it be?" I asked no one in particular. I had been staring at this thing for three days, debating with myself if I should open it or not. I didn't even know the man and him slipping this under my door was something I did not expect. It was small, so I guessed it was just a letter inside it.

Oh screw it, I'll open it.

I messily ripped the envelop, throwing the white paper on the floor and taking the small card that was inside in my hands. His name was written in the middle with big letters and his phone number was on the bottom corner in the left. I frowned. Why would he give me this? I ran a hand through my long hair and lied my back on the bed still holding the card in my hand. I brought it in front of my face again and turned it around and then was when I realised that it wasn't just his card. It was an invitation.

I would be very pleased if you would join me for dinner, Angelina,

I'll be waiting for you. Wednesday 9pm.

Yours, Daniel.

His adresses was also written in the bottom and my eyes widened when I finished reading it. This man couldn't be serious. He barely saw me that night and he had invited me to dinner? Maybe he felt bad for me, for the way Harry treated me, and wanted to make up for his behaviour. He seemed to be a nice man, but it wasn't his responsibly to apologize to to me, so I doubt it was about that. A small blush crept it's way onto my cheeks along with a large goofy smile.

There is someone that actually likes me.

I was flattered, Daniel was a good-looking man with his dirty blond locks and warm brown eyes. He was a total catch, I had to admit that. But the image of him on my mind was soon replace by Harry's green eyes and I groaned in frustration, standing up from my bed. Goddamn it, I had to stop thinking about him. I would go to meet Daniel because that was the perfect way to succeed that.

"Wait did he say Wednesday?" I asked panicked, glancing at the card once again. Fück! Today was wednesday and it was already 7pm. If I wanted to go, which I really did, I had to be fast and not waste any more time.

I threw the card on the bed and ran to the bathroom.

* * *