xlvii

[Unedited]

And now he's so devoid of colour, he don't know what it means .❞

➳➳➳

[Harry's POV]

"Louis, you have to get me out of this place as soon as possible. I haven't heard anything about her and I'm losing my mind here." I told him.

Louis sighed deeply and glanced at his watch before looking back at me. I knew that there wasn't much he could do, but I needed him to try. Right now, I was depending on him. He had to convince them to let me go, at least for a short period of time. I had to go to the Dollhouse and take Angelina away from Alexander, I had to make sure she was safe and out of his reach, even if that meant that I would never see her again.

"I have something in mind, but I don't know how effective it will be." Louis replied hesitantly. I tilted my head up to look at him and stood up straight as I faced him.

"Tell me."

"Okay, so here is the thing, in a minute they will call you for questions. I want you to answer them truthfully and with no hesitations. You will tell them about Alexander and about the Dollhouse." He told me, looking at me intently. I stared at him stunned, waiting for him to tell the real plan. He wasn't joking.

He wasn't joking.

"What? Are you crazy? They won't fücking believe me. I can't just go in there and start telling them about Alexander and how he sells women without valid proof, Louis. You should know better. We need a better plan." I said angrily.

"I will show them the information I have collected the past few years. I know that it's not enough, Harry, but we have to risk it. This is the only thing that would save her and you. If the DNA results are positive and the blood found on Ethan matches yours then you lost this game. It's our last hope! You will go in there and you will tell them!" Louis yelled in frustration. I had never seen him so angry and determined before, he was trying to look unfazed and was keeping a straight face, but I could see the look in his eyes... He was scared. As much as he tried not to show it, he was worried and that made me feel even worse for yelling at him. He only wanted to help me. "Harry, we have no choice. You know, Niall contacted me yesterday." He informed me.

"Niall? Don't remind me of that idiot, he disappears without saying anything and always comes back with empty hands." I told him, rolling my eyes. Why did he have to bring him up?

"He disappeared because Alexander had captured him, they were holding him hostage because they wanted information about you."

"What?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"It's true. Ethan was the one who helped him escape and in return he asked Niall to tell him everything he knew about Nina. My point here is that we can ask for him to come here, we need all the information we need." Louis tried to explain to me, but at the moment I wasn't hearing much of what he was telling me. I couldn't believe that Alexander had caught Niall and that Ethan helped him. Why didn't I know about it? Was I so distracted with Angelina that I couldn't see what was happening?

Alexander was planning for this to happen all this time and I fell in his trap. He wanted me to be distracted.

"Fine, I'll do it." I whispered softly.

Louis nodded and pressed his lips into a thin line just as the door behind him opened and a police man came in. He smiled politely at us in an awkward manner and then glanced down quickly, clearing his throat. He was the same man that had been in my house with Officer Johnson when Agnes died, I remembered him. He was also the only one in this fücking building that actually seemed to believe me.