xxvii

[Unedited]

You've made my head spin ever since I met you.
➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I entered the back garden stepping on the green freshly cut grass and taking a big breath filling my lungs with air. The music and the voices of the people talking inside faded lightly making me relax a bit. Outside it wasn't as crowded as inside, actually it was almost empty, I could only see a group of men on the other side and two ladies standing in front of me. I played nervously with the hem of my dress tilting my head up to look at the sky which was dark blue and filled with small stars.

I still don't understand what exactly happened in there. Once Paul asked me about my job I completely blacked out and started panicking. He caught me off guard and I wasn't prepared for that. I don't want anyone of them to know where Harry took me from, though some do know. The look Bianca gave me when she spoke to me and urged me to answer was so evil and filled with hatred and I can't understand why. I didn't do anything to her to deserve that. It's not like I stole Harry from her, they never had anything going on between them and from what I had seen at the party Harry held she wasn't so into him so what changed now? Harry appears with a new "girl" and she suddenly wants him? It's not like we even have something.

Harry is someone who doesn't get attached to someone easily, he uses women and when he is done he replaces them with other. It's all a game to him or maybe he is just too scared. He is scared to let himself feel something more so he builts those tall walls all around him and keeps everyone out, but I know I can see it in his eyes even though he tries to hide it. . .he actually cares. He cared so much for his sister that it hurt him really badly when she died so now he is afraid to make that mistake again.

Sometimes I like to think that he cares just a little bit about me too. The way he looked at me earlier and the way he held me while we were dancing made me believe that. He wasn't cold or distant. I can still feel his touch and I want nothing more than to go back inside and bury myself into his warm embrace than stay here in the cold but I can't because if I do that I'm done forever. He got under my skin and despite everything I do I can't shake him. He is like a drug, one taste of him and I got addicted. He is no good for me and I have to keep him at distance but it's not that easy.

When he said that he didn't say anything to Bianca I believed him because he looked straight into my eyes and the look in them showed nothing but honesty. It was the first time that I saw that in someone's eyes, Harry wasn't lying he was telling the truth. For once someone was telling the truth.

I exhaled turning my head back towards the door to see the women who were standing here get inside along with the men. The music had stopped and I saw as the people inside all gathered in the center. Someone was talking but I didn't pay attention, I wasn't really interested in what they had to say so I decided to stay where I was.

As I looked to my left though where the men were previously standing I soon regretted my decision because right there stood the man I never wanted to see again. Daniel. He was here too and he was just a few feet away from me. He had a cigarette between his lips and he was staring ahead of him looking deep in thoughts. I could hear voices in my head screaming for me to ran inside immediately and get away from him and thankfully my body agreed too. I took a step preparing myself to turn around and get back inside but the sound of his voice stopped me.

"You are leaving without saying a hello? You know that's not polite Angelina." he said loud enough still not looking at me. I gulped but held my head high not wanting to show him how scared I actually was. This man was mad, obsessed.