e p i l o g u e

I will love you till the end of time, promise you'll remember that you're mine.❞

➳➳➳

"Mummy, mummy." the small girl, exclaimed in excitement as she ran down the stairs. Her blonde, curly hair bounced with every step she took and her her big, round, green eyes sparkled as she glanced at her mother.

"Hazel, don't run like that. You are going to get hurt." Her mother told her as she wrapped her arms around her and lifted her up. The 3 year old girl gigled and hugged her mother.

"You should be asleep, it's late." Her mother told her in a soft, calming voice, pushing the curls that were falling over her forehead away.

"B-but daddy will come now." Hazel said, pouting and folding her arms over chest. Angelina smiled as she watched the frown that appeared on her daughter's face, it reminder her a lot of her Harry.

Like father, like daughter they say.

"Baby, daddy is on a business trip. I told you that he is coming next week." She informed Hazel, causing her frown to grow. She didn't like it.

Angelina was about to say something but the sound of the front door opening stopped her. Now it was her time to frown and Hazel started jumping in her arms.
She placed her down and took her small hand in hers as they both walked to the hall.