xv

Love bites are love notes written in flesh.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

His gaze on me was intense, eyebrows knitted together angrily and lips pressed into a thin line. My lips parted as I stared at him in shock, I was still trying to take in everything that happened in that room, but that wasn't the only reason. It was also the sound of my name and the way it sounded coming from his lips. It was the first time in those two weeks that he called me by my name. He stepped closer to me grabbing my arm gently, his face though remained hard.

"Reply to my question!" he demanded, shaking me lightly.

"I d-didn't think h-he would..." I trailed off with a trembling voice and Harry let out a sarcastic laugh while shaking his head. He didn't seem pleased with my reply.

"You came here without my permission, you literally sneaked out of my house and came to meet him." he yelled angrily and I looked away, he sounded disgusted by me and that hurt. He always assumed the worst and I could do nothing about that.

"It's not what you think." I whispered as I recalled Daniel's filthy hands caressing my body. I shivered and hugged myself protectively. I really didn't understand this man, he saw how scared I was when I ran to him and hugged him, he saw how the situation was, yet he still implied that I wanted to sleep with Daniel. Harry turned his head to look at me with narrowed eyes.

"What the is it then? Come on Angel we both know that habits never die but keep your fücking legs closed for once." he said harshly, making me flinch. I lowered my head avoiding his eyes, I wouldn't let him see the affect his words have on me.

"Fix your dress." he said more calmly this time as the elevator's door's opened in front of us. His tall and built body stood in front of me and I quickly zipped my dress before following him. He was walking fast and I had to run in order to keep up with him, the people in the lobby didn't seem to care about us and I was glad about that, the last thing I wanted was to have their curious gazes on me. Harry headed towards the exit and opened the big door holding it for me so that I could step outside.

​It was then when I realised that I had forgotten to get my coat from Daniel's hotel room. The cold air hit my body making goosebumps appear on my skin and I started rubbing my arms with my hands.

"Where is your coat?" he asked with a frown on his face.

"I forgot it."

"Take mine." he was quick to say and prepared to take it off but I stopped him when I saw Zayn near the car with an apologetic expression on his face. Now I knew who told Harry where I was. I didn't know whether to thank him or curse at him for telling him.

"No, keep it." I told Harry and walked away, I was furious with him, first he calls me a whøre and then he becomes nice again. I walked towards Zayn who opened the door for me without saying a word.

"You called him." I hissed at him. Zayn motioned for me to keep quiet, glancing at Harry and then took my hand.

​"I had to." he quickly replied and I got inside the warm car when Harry approached us. This ride was going to be just like the one when he first took me from the Dollhouse, only more awkward.

* * *

"What are you thinking, love?" Agnes' sweet voice asked. I titled my head up to look at her and she gave me a sweet, caring smile when my blue eyes met her brown ones.

"Nothing I just want to be alone." I said, playing with my thumbs. I heard the door close and then her footsteps as she approached me and sat on the bed. I was on the floor and she moved my body so that my back was pressed against her legs as she softly caressed my head. I rested my head on her lap and sighed deeply.