xvii

It hurts, but it's ok... I'm used to it.❞
➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Everything happened too fast. After Sandra told me about the person Harry was waiting I turned around and headed upstairs quickly. I was mad and frustrated. Sandra probably thought that I was crazy since I left without even explaining myself but I really didn't care. How could he do that? Àsshole.

I stormed inside his room to find it dark and empty but it wasn't long until Harry walked it and opened the lights. He came out of the bathroom and he had a white towel wrapped securely around his hips, water drops were running down his tanned torso and he was drying his long hair with a small towel. His eyes looked at me from across the room and his face hardened.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. I closed the door without taking my eyes off of him and parted my lips to speak.

"Who are you waiting here today?" I knew exactly who she was I just wanted him to say it, maybe Sandra was wrong.

"I told you once that this is none of your business." he replied calmly walking to his wardrobe. I approached him fast getting in the way to stop him.

"You're an ásshole, Mr. Styles." I told him, staring deep into his eyes. Did I curse at him? He frowned. "Why didn't you tell me that you were waiting her tonight?Is she your lover?" I asked. He looked down at me amused and chuckled lightly, pushing his wet hair out of his face.

"Oh, I see what this is about. Little Angel thought that after what happened I would actually care? Darling, it was just a good fück nothing more. You should know your place and plus I warned you it's not my fault." he stated. I was boiling with anger and I had to get it out, so I raised my hand in the air and slapped him across the face. This time he couldn't stop me.

"You're terrible." I screamed at him. Harry quickly recovered from my hit and stepped forwards, taking my hands in his and pushing me against the wall with force. His face came close to mine and he looked at me intensely.

"Never. I repeat never do that again." he hissed as his eyes travelled to lips. I pushed him away getting out of his grip and walked towards the door breathing heavily. God, I hate this man so much.

No you don't, Angelina.

"Wait!" Harry said before I could open the door. I stopped hesitantly looking at the floor and then looked at him.

"What do you want?"

"When my guest comes stay in your room."

* * *

I was pacing around my room like a mad person the whole time. Harry's words were still printed in my head and I couldn't pretend like he never said them. His amused face while he spoke made me feel angry and hurt at the same time.

Stupid, I'm so stupid. Why the hell did I do that? I knew it wouldn't end up well. I let my feelings get the best of me, my need to feel for once wanted and loved clouded my mind. At that moment I guess I just wanted to feel something, I felt alone and unloved and he made me forget.

He was making me feel mixed emotions and I didn't like that. And I also didn't like the way his warm touch sent tickles down my body. Why did he have to be like this? It wasn't like I asked something from him after what happened, no, I didn't ask anything. I just didn't expect him to bring another woman for a romantic dinner right after our moment, if you could call it that, or as Harry called a good fück. I thought he would at least wait for a night, it hurt a bit that he did this.