xviii

Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I stared outside the window keeping quite and trying to avoid any conversation with Ethan who from the beginning of our ride hadn't stopped talking. He was starting to really get on my nerves.

"Are you going to shut up already?" I turned to him angrily, he smirked at me shaking his head lightly.

"Now, Angel that is no way to talk to me. " he said taking my chin in his hand and forcing me to look at his face. His green eyes started at me hard before he turned his gaze back in the road and let go of me. I sighed looking down at my lap.

"Harry won't like it a bit that you took me." I told him crossing my arms over my chest.

"But he won't find out Angel because you'll not tell him a thing. " he said with a serious face.

"And why are you so sure about that?"

"Because after your talk with Alexander many things will change. " he simply replied and I gulped resting my back on my seat. Now he was making me even more curious. What in the world does Alexander have in mind?Why is it so important? Soon the car came to a stop and I quickly got out only to stop when I saw the Dollhouse in front of me. I hoped to never have to see this place again but my luck sucks. Ethan got out of the car too and locked it before coming next to me.

"Come on move we don't have much time." he told me with annoyance evident in his voice, but my feet weren't moving. I was too scared to take a step towards that house and that obviously angered Ethan who grabbed my arm roughly and started walking towards it pulling me with him. He opened the big door and stepped inside his shoes immediately clicking against the marble floor. I looked around dazed, everything was just the same this place never changes.

"Alexander is in the private room." Ethan informed me as we started walking there. The private room was a place where Alexander always went when he wanted to relax or when he had company. I hope it's the first one.

Ethan knocked on the door and then opened it entering inside with me following behind him.

"Sir I brought her here as you told me." he said and stepped aside so that Alexander could look at me. Our eyes met instantly and his features hardened as a forced smirk appeared on his pale face. I cleared my throat and looked at the young girl who was sitting on the carpeted floor next him with her head down. I feel sorry for her. Alexander walked behind her and poked her with his foot.

"Get out of here!" he commanded and she immediately obeyed. She stood up on her feet letting her long red-ish hair fall in front of her face and run outside the room without a second glance.

"Please come in Angelina." he requested motioning for me to go sit on the couch. Ethan closed the door and positioned himself in front of it as he folded his arms over his chest. I took a deep breath and approached Alexander slowly.

"I actually didn't expect for you to come willingly. I'm surprised." he said smiling a bit as he took a sit opposite me.

"Don't be because I didn't come here with my own will. Ethan forced me." I told him truthfully and he eyed Ethan before looking back at me. The room went silent and I shifted uncomfortably on my spot when Alexander decided to speak again.

"Anyway, how are things going with Mr. Styles? " he asked. I stared at him not sure of how to respond to his question. How are things with Harry?

"Okay I guess."

"I see. Have you two come close? " he asked again making my eyes widen. I cleared my throat and let out a shaky breath.I refuse to talk about such things with him.