xvi

And he burns holes in your skin with his mouth.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV] *warning: sexual content*

Breath... breath Angelina.

That's exactly what I kept telling myself but it was nearly impossible to do so, at least not when he was so close to me and I could feel his soft touch on my body. The room had suddenly become extremely hot and my body was on fire as his lips burned holes in my skin. It felt really good but at the same time it scared me... the effect he could have on me. My eyes fluttered closed when I felt him leave small kisses on my stomach after my request and I took my bottom lip between my teeth. The anticipation was killing me, I just needed him right now. I had never wanted someone so bad in my life but Harry was different, his touch and his lips were like drugs and he was addicting.

"Maybe another time, darling." I heard him say and my eyes shot open to face him. Harry slowly pulled away fixing his hair a bit and took a deep breath. I opened my mouth to protest but stopped before I could say something and embarrass myself more. I couldn't tell him come back here that would make me sound desperate.

"W-what?" I whispered lifting myself up. How could he possibly do that, make me want him so much and then leave me hanging? This man irritated me, I swore I wanted to kill him for doing that. One moment I wanted him and then I hated him. He always found a way to make things awkward and me feel embarrassed. I looked at him with wide eyes moving away from him.

"You heard me perfectly finr. If you thought that seducing me would help you gain something then you were wrong. I have other things to do, like finish my painting for example." he said with a small smirk and stood up walking towards the big canvas which he always positioned on the middle. I was shocked with what he said. My eyes followed him and I immediately stood up.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief with an angry face.

"Listen, I don't have time to deal with you right know. The only thing you need to know is that I can have any woman I want, I don't need a girl like you. I have made it clear that you are here to be my model and only that. Even though I have to say that your attempt to seduce me wasn't bad. In the end though I ended up seducing you which means that for a Doll you have a weak game." he said and frowned lightly in the end before taking his brushes in his hands and preparing everything. His shirt was still open and his tattooed torso was visible, his tight jeans hung low on his hips revealing his black boxers and his lips were red and swollen from our previous make-out session. I really difn't know how he managed to look so effortlessly good and that made me feel even angrier.

"I am not a girl!" I protested.

"Is that so, darling. Tell me how old are you?" he asked with a smirk playing on his face.

"Nineteen." I replied, crossing my arms over my chest. He exhaled deeply and shook his head.

"Exactly as I thought. Just a girl. I'm sorry but I prefer older women."

"You-I... Urg... I just did you a favour." I spat at him angrily. Who does he thinks he is?

"Doll, I don't have to pay for sex. I can get that whenever I crave for it and you know that. And you didn't do me a favour, I have slept with prettier girls. Now please, go and sit back there. I have a painting to complete."

* * *

The music that Harry had chosen was playing softy in the studio as he continued working on his painting. The glass filled with whiskey waited on the coffee table for him and he took a sip from it every ten minutes. The only sound that could be heard in the silent room was the ticking clock on the wall and the brushes moving on the canvas. I let out a sigh, looking at Harry who lifted the glass to his lips finishing his alcoholic drink and then wiped his lips with the back of his hand. I looked at the ceiling closing my eyes briefly before turning my attention back to him.