xxxvi

[Unedited]
Vote and comment please :)

Sometimes silence is violent.❞

➳➳➳

~ 4 days later ~

The woman in front of him continued swaying her hips to the beat of the music, running her hands over her slim, exposed body. Ethan looked at her with a sly smirk on his face as he took small sips from his drink and rested his back on the chair, admiring her. One of the perks of living in a place like the Dollhouse was having beautiful young women keep you entertained without having to pay for it. After everything he did for Alexander he deserved some time to himself to relax and the redhead who was grinding her hips on him was the perfect form of distraction for him. The perfect fûck, too.

The girl sat on his lap slowly, smiling down at him seductively and placed her hands on his thighs. Ethan exhaled deeply, closing his eyes as her hands started going higher and brushed over the growing bulge under his pants. Soft, unnoticeable kisses were placed all over his jawline and neck. That's what he needed. It felt like forever since the last time he touched a woman or fûcked one.

"Ethan. We need-" someone said, but soon stopped when he saw the scene in front of him. Ethan growled in anger and opened his eyes to look at the person who had interrupted his fun time. The girl on his lap hadn't stopped though and was still moving against him, like a professional she was.

"What do you want?" He asked the shocked man in front of him. Steve rubbed the back of his neck nervously and parted his lips to speak.

"I'm sorry for... interrupting you, Ethan." he apologized, clearing his throat. Ethan rolled his eyes and slowly motioned for the girl to stand up. He knew that his only chance to relax was ruined, whatever Steve wanted had to be important and those idiots couldn't do a thing without him. The redhead beauty obliged and walked away before blowing a kiss towards his direction.

"Speak!" Ethan demanded, his green eyes staring intensely at Steve. He was growing impatient by his lack of response.

"He still refuses to say anything." Steve informed him, looking down at his feet. Ethan frowned, slamming his hand on the table. He stood up and walked in front of the other man, folding his arms over his chest.

"Fine then. Where is he?" He asked him.

"He's in the room with the others." Steve told him and before he could say anything else Ethan had already walked away. He stormed out of the main room where the Dolls were and made his way towards the back of Dollhouse where the men's room was located. All the men that worked for Alexander usually gathered there but Ethan never liked their company. Their stupid remarks angered him. They hated him because he was Alexander's favorite and always got more money than them, but Ethan didn't give a shît about what they thought.

Once he reached the room he pushed open the large door and stepped inside the dim room. The blue lights made it slightly difficult for him to make out the faces of the men inside it. Music was playing in the background and a few men were gathered around a table in the middle playing cards whereas others played pool. Some of them stopped and looked at him, giving him dirty looks but Ethan simply smirked, ignoring them completely. Steve followed him from behind and pointed with his finger to the blond, beaten man standing against the wall with his head down.

Ethan took a few steps and once he was standing in front of him cleared his throat, causing the man to lift his head up and look at him with his blue eyes. He was terrified. Ethan smiled, turning the corner of his lips upwards and looked down at him with a disapproving look.