xxiv

Dreams are often more profound when they seem the most crazy .❞

➳➳➳

[ Angel's POV]

a week later...

I placed the last piece of clothing inside my bag and then sighed zipping it carefully and making sure that it was closed securely. I glanced at Sandra from across the room and I saw her pout.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now for the whole week?" she whined throwing her hands in the air. I smiled at her as I placed my luggage down on the floor. She was being dramatic as always.

"You are going to do what you did when I wasn't here. You know that I won't be here forever." I reminded her. Just two more months, that's how much I'll have to wait and then everything will be over. I heard someone enter my room and I looked behind me to find Zayn standing by the door with a toothy grin on his face.

"Are you ready? I came to take your luggage. Mr. Styles is waiting for you in the car." he informed me grabbing my bag and walking outside the door. I waved at Sandra who pouted again and exited the room following Zayn. I saw Harry sitting inside the car looking at his phone with his brows furrowed. I rubbed my hands together and got in the car taking my seat next to Harry who titled his head to the side to look at me. He smiled and put his phone back in his pocket.

"So, are you ready?" he asked at the same time that Zayn got in. I nodded my head at him.

"Yes."

"Have you ever travelled by plane?" he asked me fixing his shirt a bit.

"No I haven't." I admitted and he nodded before turning his gaze away from me. I still haven't understood why I'm going with him, when I asked him he said that he couldn't leave me alone for a week since he can't trust me but I think that there's more to it than just that. Not that I care much. I'm going to New York, I still can't believe it. I have never gone abroad before and I'm really excited about it, Harry can do whatever he wants I don't care.

Alexander learned about it and called me yesterday night to make sure that I was going to behave and do what I was supposed to do. He wants me to make Harry trust me but how am I supposed to do that when I can't even trust myself?

As we approached the airport I saw the cameras and paparazzi gathered and waiting in front of the entrance. My eyes widened and I looked at Harry who was keeping a serious face. Zayn parked the car right next to them and when the door opened and Harry got out they all ran towards him. What the fuck is going on? I have never seen so many paparazzi around Harry since the day I came here and all of the sudden they make an appearance out of nowhere? I gulped and stepped out of the car too keeping my head down. I felt a hand on my waist and I found Harry beside me guiding me through the flashing lights. I placed my hands in front of my face blocking them from taking pictures of me and once we entered inside two security men approached us.

"Follow us this way Mr. Styles." one of them said and we did, leaving the loud crowd behind us.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. That was scary. I glanced at Harry to see that he was still holding me tightly pressed against his side. We exited a gate and got outside where some planes were. Soon a private jet came into view with the words Styles Inc. written on it.

"This is yours?" I asked surprised.

"Yes. Why so surprised? You should know by now that there is nothing that I don't have. I have everything I want, darling." he whispered the last part in my ear and I narrowed my eyes at him. He smirked and motioned for me to go first and enter the jet.