Chapter 96

Question Timeee!!

What song of Loveholic did you like best?

If you could have a skill you don't already have and be pretty damn good at it, what would it be?🤔

Let's also leave another random comment right here 👉🏻

"What if I don't want to leave you alone? Are you going to fight me?"

"She won't, but I will."

My head immediately turned to the side, eyes locking onto the familiar gang member who had found his way back to us in the meantime.
To my surprise, the other Dreamies made their appearance as well, standing in a perfect line while Donghyuck and Mark formed the center.
The ravenette leader was casually resting his arm on his best friend's shoulder, both students glaring at the strangers across of them sinisterly.

The small smile on my bright red lips only grew wider when I noticed the angered looks of the others, each of them piercing their eyes into the group of guys who were disturbing Jeongin and me just now.

It's been a while when I had last seen them annoyed and slightly fierce like that, especially when you compared it to their playful and friendly attitude from before. They seemed a lot more intimidating, the shift in their behavior like day and night.

"Hands off", Donghyuck hissed immediately.

His eyes were fixed on the taller blonde, his hands in particular as they were still holding a few of my black strands.
The way Donghyuck's head was slightly tilted back while his tongue was poking against the inside of his cheek caused goosebumps to form all over my skin and if it was only possible, his furious gaze alone would've cut right through Jackson's wrists.

The blonde swiftly let go of me, staring right back at the six members arrogantly with his hands now resting on his hips to make himself look bigger.
Although the blonde was probably a few inches taller, my classmates didn't seem to be impressed and continued to judge him from afar. Disgust was written all over their faces and if I was honest, I somehow enjoyed their protective side.

"Or what?" Jackson only laughed, making fun of the group that had gathered right in front of him.
Instead of handling the situation calmly, the blonde only poured more gas into the fire, suddenly grabbing me by my hip and pulling me to his side.

A small wave of pain rapidly rushed through my nerves and my body flinched on its own, the agonized look on my face not going unnoticed by the others.
Before I could try and free myself from the awful grip around my body, I already noticed fast movements and watched as the brunette suddenly ran forward and grabbed the guy next to me by his collar forcefully.

Everywhere around us unknown voices started whispering and gasping, all eyes on the NCT member who had his fist clutched to the fabric of the other's shirt and stared into his eyes furiously.
Without thinking twice, I quickly fumbled the stranger's hand off me and managed to get away, only to look at the scenario from afar as well.