Chapter 105

The sun was already at its peak when I rang the bell of the familiar building, the door opening as soon as they had enough of my annoying energy

"What the fuck is-"

"We're in", it left my lips while I gasped for air. "Let's take these motherfuckers down."

I had to admit I was just as surprised as Taeyong, not quite sure whether I was dreaming or not. Standing here felt so unreal and I couldn't process the fact too well either.

The last week had been pure horror.
Soyeon and I had constantly been in a fight with our leader while trying to make her understand, but the older had been just as stubborn as always. It had taken many fierce arguments and moments of despair, but after putting both our hearts into this one plan, we had gradually started to convince the other members.

One by one, we had been able to get at least half of the group on our side, so when Yeeun had decided to hold a vote, we had won the discussion even though we reached barely the majority.
A win was a win though, which is why I had immediately run to NCT's headquarters after this morning's meeting.
Well, I had way too much energy, I admit, but I was eager to get everything off my chest.

"You serious?" Taeyong immediately raised his eyebrow as he eyed me up and down, noticing my slightly red cheeks and dishevelled hair.
"How come they changed their mind?"

I quickly tried to straighten my body and took a deep breath in, my heart still beating fast due to my little run a minute ago. Although I didn't want to show my joy that much, a wide grin adorned my face.

"It was just a matter of time", I lied, knowing that in reality, it was a miracle.
"I'm just a lovely person with amazing social and intellectual skills."

"Yeah, I'm not going to comment on that..." he grimaced criticising. "Also, you look like you were chased by someone. Did you just run here all the way?"

My mouth dropped for a split second as he suddenly exposed me, wondering if I really looked that bad at the moment.
I mean, I could've driven here too, but I didn't want to risk getting spotted with my other members and to be honest... I just completely forgot about it.

"Maybe..." I pressed my lips into a thin line, slightly embarrassed. "But that's not the point. And is that blood on your hands?"

My gaze wandered down to the cloth he held in between his fingers while he continuously wiped off the bright red colour that covered his knuckles and fingertips. I narrowed my eyes a little at the sight of the bruised hand, only now remembering that I was talking to Lee Taeyong, the one and only NCT leader.

Maybe I had seen myself a little too much on the safe side after making friends with the Dreamies and therefore forgot who they were, but he honestly didn't look as intimidating anymore as I saw him in the beginning. He seemed surprisingly friendly.