Chapter 84

I don't know why, but personally I find this look the most attractive...

Normally I loved his silver hair from superhuman era the most, but as soon as I saw this video I stopped breathing😵

"Sunghee" Donghyuck mumbled once more, his eyes still locked onto mine while his lightly curled, brown hair shined almost in an amber color due to the warm light

I didn't move a single muscle, taken aback by the sudden encounter with the guy I had tried to avoid at all cost.

"It's actually you..." he continued talking, standing several meters away from me, his voice even softer than the last time I had talked to him on the phone.
How come he changed every time I met him?
He wasn't the same ignorant and self-centered idiot I had met a few months ago.

"I wasn't quite sure because of your white hair, but I would recognize you even with a different hair color."

As soon as he finished his sentence, a fake laugh left my lips as I thought back to the first time we had acutally met.
'How ironic' I thought to myself, still glancing in his direction without saying a word.
I noticed his eyebrows raise as he tried to get a better look at my face, not that I should be surprised though.

My expression was rather emotionless, the last bit of energy almost drained from my body while my eyes were red and my cheeks slightly swolen.
Even from meters away, you could see that I had cried not long ago.

"Are you alrigh-"

"What are you doing here?" I interrupted him monotonously, slightly mad that I crossed his path once more after telling him to leave me alone.

It probably was just a coinsidence, but I somehow felt like letting out the sadness and frustration that lingered in me. Donghyuck was just the first person I saw and I guess I couldn't get a hold of my swiftly changing mood swings.
SVT and NCT were the reasons why I was here in the first place and those thoughts slowly overwhelmed me.

"I... uhm, it's a long story" the brunette answered hesitating, scratching the back of his head in the meantime.

Before I could calm myself down, my hands already turned into fists, my heart starting to beat the same way it would in the past, the simple presence of the older student bothering me.
I knew that I wasn't mad at him.
I was rather angry at myself for not being able to get what I actually wanted, but I guess I just let it out the wrong way.

"Is it?" I suddenly hissed at him, eyes narrowing as I observed him.

"Or were you following me?"

Bewildered by my sudden accusation, he raised his hands in defense, slightly tilting his head to the side.

"Whoa, what? I wasn't following you."

"So you just randomly happen to meet me here?" I sarcastically laughing at his comment and rolled my eyes, my breathing getting faster along with my heartbeat.
"Of all the places and times you could have met me, it's the cemetery?"