Chapter 75

"Get in

"Get in."

A thick lump automatically formed in my throat and I nervously tried to swallow in vain. Even though Yeeun's voice sounded already serious, I still hesitated and peeked out one last time from behind the van.

There stood the guys, who had no idea that it was a group of girls quickly loading the goods into the vehicle to get out of here as soon as possible.

Several raindrops rolled down my rosy cheeks while I glanced up at Mark's soft looking eyes, causing a light sigh to leave my lips as I felt once again burdened.

I quickly took my eyes off of them and disappeared behind the black van, before finally climbing into the inside carefully. Yeeun nodded in the direction of the passenger seat and I nodded without arguing, only observing her tense body behind the wheel.

Painfully groaning, I let my exhausted self sink into the seat and wiped the sticky black hair from my face and drying it with the sleeves of my own shirt.
Before I realized it, the leader's hand was already on my jaw, slowly tiltingmy head side to side while carefully inspecting the small bruises that were left from the fight.

"Did they do something to you?" she spoke with underlying anger and hostility, clearly visible that she was gritting her teeth and did her best to control the raging flames within her.

She must have thought that I had gotten my bruises and the slightly ripped lip from the guys, who were still standing in front of their headquarters, making her even more mad than she already was.

"No, that was SVT. The others actually took care of my injuries."

Her eyes only shifted past me, looking out the car window behind me that showed NCT's leader as well as the three other members who had carried the boxes.
She took a sharp breath in and I could already tell, she was on the edge of rushing out of the car and beating them up one by one.

"You're not lying to me , right? Because if they hurt you in any way, I will shoot them right inbetween their fucking eyes-"

"Yeeun", I immedialtey interrupted and held her by her shoulders, not wanting her to think that way. Our conversation definitely wasn't off to a good start.
"I swear, they didn't do anything."

"Good", she replied, still glaring out the darkened window, her eyes locking right onto the four boys who were silently watching the black van.

"They'd regret it."

"I know.

Silence fell over us, which was only broken by the fast loading of explosives and the continuously pouring rain, hitting the surface of the van loudly.
By the time the other girls had carried the last box inside, they were entirely soaked as well and let themselves fall into their own seats breathing heavily.