Chapter 29

Quietly I hummed to myself as I was brushing through my hear

Quietly I hummed to myself as I was brushing through my hear. It was currently Saturday and I was getting ready for tonight's shift.

I had avoided the other girls as much as possible since yesterday, as I was still quite hurt.
I had either spent most of the time somewhere outside or bothered Momo, although she was more likely to molest me than I even could.
Well, that's what best friends do.

Even though I loved the girl I was a little annoyed after she found out that I had had a punishment with Donghyuck.
Every few minutes she came back to the subject and looked at me critically because she felt like I was hiding something from her.

Well, she wasn't wrong, but I could never say that Lee Dong-fucking-hyuck had kissed me on the cheek.

The mere thought of it sent an icy shiver down my spine and forced me to wash my face again.

I quickly banished the memory to the farthest corner of my mind, put on a black hoody and threw the hood over my head.
I stopped before my closet and let my gaze wander over the various weapons.

Normally I would have reached for a gun, but I wasn't really keen on that because it meant I would have to carry a stupid bag around me the whole time.

Instead, my fingers reached for my white Joker Blade, the object finding its way directly into the inside pocket of my jacket, as a few seconds later I slipped into my dark boots and walked down the many stairs to leave my home.

Fortunately it was my turn today to watch the area around NCT's headquarters and keep an eye on the boys.
At least I had some time to rearrange my feelings and thoughts.

The whole thing was a task DRGNS had been doing for a long time.

Out of concern, since the city was practically brimming with crime because of the boys, one of the 15 girls patrolled the area of the other gang every night, which means every one of us had their turn every 15 days and made sure that it was a bit safer at this time.

We would do the same in SVT's area, but we didn't know their whereabouts.

If it hadn't been for Lucas, who had gone to his home after a mission without any detours, we probably wouldn't have found NCT's headquarters either.

So thank you for that, Lucas.

It was currently 9:43 pm and I was strolling bored through the streets of the city, staying close to the house of the gang and making sure that there were no strange things going on around it.

Every now and then a few passers-by crossed my way, but none of them seemed suspicious in any way.
Drunk maybe, but not unusual.

So I walked for another 45 minutes in the gloomy area, while my eyes scanned my surroundings without any break.