1

Walking into the large science building his physics class was taking place in, Midoriya's eyes sparkled, excited for the beginning of the new school semester.

It was the second semester of his first year of college, a real feat considering his situation in life.

But none of that mattered now, standing in front of the door to his new classroom he took a deep breath before entering the doors to his first class of the day.

---

Okay, so maybe a physics class followed by calculus then a psychology class might not have been the smartest idea, but while on his way to his last class of the day (an art class) he couldn't help the small skip in his step.

Classes ended for Midoriya at 2:30, leaving him plenty of time to at least start if not finish his homework before the cafeteria opened for dinner.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he finally closed the door to his dorm room, kicking off his shoes and tossing his bag onto his bed.

"Long day?" His roommate asked, glancing over at the greenette from one of the desks in the room.

"A little," Izuku answered, "I guess it just didn't click for me until today just what I signed up for," he explained.

"Isn't that the truth?" His roommate replied to him before going back to his homework.

Soon enough found Midoriya sitting against the wall on his bed tapping away at the keyboard on his laptop. Thankfully his math homework was a piece of cake for him. He praises his natural ability to figure out calculations in his head quickly as he started his physics homework.

A couple of hours later, the only work Midoriya had left to do was his art homework. Deciding this was a good stopping place, he closed his laptop and stretched his arms upward.

Looking across the room to where he had last seen his roommate, he was mildly surprised to see that the other man had left. Midoriya briefly wondered how long the other had been gone before finally standing.

In a way, he was rather grateful that his roommate had left. Making his way to the conjoining bathroom in their dorm, the greenette reached into his designated cupboard before grabbing a mismarked bottle of suppressants.

Somehow he had gotten lucky in the fact that his roommate hadn't asked him about the pills that Midoriya took every morning before breakfast and every evening before dinner.

He didn't like having to constantly take suppressants to hide the fact that he was an omega, but it was what had to be done. If for any reason he didn't take them, then he risked the very heavy, very real chance that someone would pick up on his very omegan scent. Even worse, if he stopped taking his medicine he would risk the chance of having a forced heat.

Much to the contrast of everyone's beliefs - except his mother of course - Midoriya was an omega disguised as a beta.

Midoriya presented as an omega at 15, thankfully in the safety of his home. If he had presented while in public he would have been taken away from his mother and his life and would've been put into the custody of the government. Usually, when that happened, those omegas were never heard of or seen again.

The thought made the greenette shiver as he tossed the pill into his mouth, followed by a sip of water to help wash it down.

Unfortunately when Midoriya was younger, he looked up omegas online to see if he could find anything about them after he had presented as one. Apparently, a facility exists that Midoriya had never even heard of before. A rehabilitation center for alphas that were prone to either violence or falling into a feral state of mind.