14

Pouring a good amount of body wash into his hands, the alpha began to work the soap into Midoriya's shoulders before continuing down his arms and back up.

The omega just lazily purred as he let the alpha take care of him, enjoying the attention he was receiving. 

Bakugo couldn't help but be glad none of the other alphas were here at this moment, mainly because then no one would be here to see how hard he was blushing, but also because he was a possessive little bastard.

His inner alpha perked up again at the soft moan the omega let slip as Bakugo's fingers gently brushed over his scent gland before making their back down Izuku's neck and past his collar bones.

The blond did realize how tense he became at the small sound as he pressed a little harder on the omega than he intended to. Because of this he was taken completely off guard when the omega suddenly wrapped his arms around the alphas neck before tugging him close, squashing the blonde in arms as he curled his torso around Bakugo.

"Wha-" Bakugo almost shouted, shocked at the unexpected action from the greenette. He tried to angle his face upwards to see what had happened, but Midoriya was a lot stronger than probably anyone had thought he was.

"M-Midoriya?" Bakugo stuttered uncharacteristically. "Baby, can you let me go?" He tried.

Midoriya only held on tighter as he shook his head, softly whining for the alpha.

Carefully, Bakugo brought his arms up, lightly gripping at the omegas sides as he tried to pull himself back to no avail. Lifting his hand to the omegas upper stomach, he tried again, this time Midoriya allowing his arms to loosen ever so slightly.

Pulling back as far as he could, he saw why the omega seemed to be acting so instinctually. Not only was he still in heat, but he had started lactating again. Bakugo could feel his alpha push a little harder in the back of his mind, begging to be let out, but he just swallowed and looked up into the omegas dazed green eyes.

He has us all wrapped around his little finger, doesn't he? The blonde alpha thought to himself with a smirk. Never in a million years did he ever think he would go out of his way to indulge an omega, even if he was this beautiful.

"Alpha~" Midoriya keened as he leaned down slightly, desire in his voice as he tugged a bit on the alphas neck.

Bakugo had to practically force his vision away from the tantalizing green eyes before he lost himself and jumped the omega. Unfortunately, the sight he was greeted with wasn't any better.

Large rivulets of white dripped from the omega chest, mixing with the warm water from the shower head.

"Baby" the blond breathed, completely enraptured.

"Hah, please" the greenette responded just as breathlessly. Gently, Bakugo pulled himself out of Midoriya's arms and to his full height so he could push the omega underneath the water again so he could wash all the soap off from Midoriya's skin.