17

Midoriya looked around the room a bit more carefully when he noticed the absence of a particular blonde. He scanned the room as if he looked hard enough Bakugo would appear.

"One of the doctors came to get him. Apparently it's been a month since our last check-in's" Kirishima answered, rumbling quietly to the omega in his arms.

"How long ago did they take him?" Todoroki asked, a hint of concern barely evident in his tone.

"Not long before you two left. Usually they don't take this long, though. I suspect he'll be back soon" Shinso murmured, leaning his head down on Kirishima's shoulder.

"How long does it normally take?" Midoriya asked, hugging Kirishima's neck a little tighter.

"Not more than a couple hours, I think usually much less but without a clock it's hard to say exactly" Todoroki said, reaching up to brush his fingers through the omegas hair.

"Okay" Midoriya frowned, lowering his head once more so he could nuzzle into the side of Kirishima's head.

"Will he be back before we go to sleep?"

"I would think so, kitten. You don't need to worry" Shinso tried to comfort. The greenette just nodded silently, thankful for the alphas efforts.

Midoriya tensed slightly before feeling a blush overtake his features at the feeling of wetness dripping down his chest.

"Umm, Kiri? Do you think you could help me?" Midoriya whispers into the alphas ear.

"Oh, y-yeah. Of course" the ravenette stuttered as felt the omegas milk leak through the greenettes shirt and into his own. His grip on the omegas legs tightened ever so slightly as he gently shook off the other alphas before making his way towards the bathroom with Midoriya still in his arms.

—-

When the two finally emerged from the bathroom sometime later, Midoriya couldn't help but whine at not seeing their pack alpha back safe and sound.

They were alarmed when they not only smelled but saw how distressed their omega was. Immediately the three sprung into action at the mere sight of tears welling in the greenettes' big eyes.

"Hey, come here kitten," Shinso said, opening his arms for the omega to crawl into, which he most certainly did.

"Katsuki will be back, darling. There's no need for tears" Todoroki murmured as Izuku curled up sadly in the purple alphas arms.

Shinso tucked the omegas face further into his scent gland, doing his best to try and comfort the hurting omega.

Kirishima looked worriedly over Midoriya's head to Shinso, Todoroki's brow furrowed in thought. They knew that this prolonged visit couldn't mean anything good, but like heck they were going to worry their precious omega more than he already was.

"Hey, why don't we play something to pass the time?" Kirishima suggested after a little bit of silence.

"Like what?" Shinso asked.

"Well, we still have our card deck. Why don't we play something with those?" Kirishima responded, turning to retrieve the box of cards from the shelf in the room.

"Is that something you would like to do?" Todoroki asked Midoriya, rubbing his hand up and down the omegas back.

Midoriya hummed softly as he nodded his head further into Shinso's shoulder.

"How about Go Fish? It's easy and we all know it" Kirishima reasoned as he sat the deck down in the middle of their group.

Midoriya nodded shyly as he slightly turned his head so he could see the other two.