30

I feel I should apologize in advanced, I have never written smut so it might be a little rough, please bear with me!

----------------------------------------------------

Izuku startled awake at a growl sounding right next to him. Jumping slightly at the sound, Izuku turned to look at what was happening.

Izuku blushed bright red at the sight of Eijiro pinning Shoto to the ground next to him. The heterochromatic alpha hands held high above his head as Eijiro bit at Shotos' bare neck.

Feeling movement on stomach, Izuku jerked his head down, seeing Katsuki looking right back at him. Izuku smiled when the alpha beamed up at him. He had never seen such an expression on Katsukis face before, it was adorable.

Glancing back over at Eijiro and Shoto, Izuku noticed that it was Eijiro who had woken him up with his growls. They were possessive yet gentle at the same time.

"Hey, kitten, '' Hitoshi said on the other side of him. The sudden voice spooked Izuku as it was so unexpected. He wiped his head around to see Hitoshi staring tiredly back at him.

"How are you doing? You feeling okay?" Hitoshi said gently, smirking a bit at Izuku's reaction.

"I'm okay," Izuku responded. "You startled me though" He said as he pouted up at the alpha.

"Yeah, I know," Hitoshi said, running his hand through Izuku's curls.

"It was adorable," Hitoshi whispered into Izukus ears, enjoying how Izuku turned even more red as he turned his face further into Hitoshis palm.

Suddenly Izuku broke out in giggles, sitting up slightly as his hands buried themselves in Katsukis hair.

"Kacchan!" Izuku laughed. Katsuki just peaked an eye up at him before continuing to kiss and nuzzle into the omegas stomach.

Without warning, Katsuki surged forward to be face to face with Izuku.

"Kacchan?" Izuku breathed heavily, still recovering from Katsuki tickling him. The blonde seemed to study Izuku for a few long seconds.

Slowly Katsuki leaned forwards even more, pushing Izuku back fully into the blankets of the nest as he kissed Izuku.

Izuku melted, sighing into the contact, with both Hitoshi's hand combing through his hair and Katsukis lips moving against his.

Izuku smiled into the kiss. Katsuki was being so gentle, he never would have guessed the alpha was rut.

Katsuki pressed firmer into Izukus mouth, the omega groaning as he felt the alphas hot tongue lick at the seam of his lips before pressing through Izuku's lips to play with the omegas tongue. They pressed together and interlocked in a dance that could only be felt, and Izuku was loving it, he barely even noticed when the hand combing through his hair disappeared and was replaced with a slightly bigger one.

Katsukis hands held onto Izuku's hips firmly, though a different hand found a way to slip between the two to travel further down towards Izuku's thigh.

The omega whimpered a moan at the feeling of a different mouth coming to latch onto the base of his neck, sharp teeth nipping playfully as Eijiro sucked on the skin there.

Izuku gasped for breath the instant Katsuki pulled away, but it didn't last long as Eijiro immediately took Katsukis place while the blonde licked a long line up Izuku's neck.

Eijiros kiss was much rougher than Katsuki's, more dominating and possessive but no less passionate and loving.

The ravenette gently scraped Izuku's tongue with his teeth before coming back in to suck the omegas tongue greedily back into his mouth.