27

As soon as Katsuki collided with Izuku, their arms instantly wrapped around each other.

"Kacchan!" Izuku gasped, landing on the floor as the alpha pinned him down.

Katsuki whined as he pushed his nose along Izuku's collar, moving slowly higher and higher until he settled against the omegas glands.

Izuku purred so hard he was vibrating with joy as he wrapped himself around the alpha on top of him, legs hooked around his waist and arms clinging to muscled shoulders.

Izuku hadn't realized he closed his eyes until he felt a hand rest on his cheek, wiping away the tears there. When he did finally open his eyes, he saw Hitoshi leaning over him, smiling. Shoto and Eijiro standing just behind the alpha.

Unclasping an arm, Izuku reached up, hand splayed, towards the three alphas as he beckoned them into a cuddle pile.

None of them could deny the pleading look in Izuku's eyes, the three of them carefully placing themselves around Izuku and Katsuki.

Izuku smiled, playing with the ends of Katsuki's now short hair as the blonde kept his face pressed into the omegas neck, Izuku's sleeve slowly growing wet.

Eventually Shoto, Hitoshi, and Eijiro were able to convince Katsuki enough to relocate, making sure the blonde and the omega he refused to let go of where comfortable in the new nest.

The two sat chest to chest, Izuku straddling Katsukis lap (of course, Katsuki still firmly pressed against his neck). Shinso had himself draped over Katsukis back, Eijiro and Shoto leaning against Izuku's sides.

"Alphas?" Izuku whispered under his breath, catching the immediate attention of all four of them.

"Zu?" Hitoshi asked, placing his palm on Izukus chin to guide the omegas' eyes upwards.

"Are you alright?" Hitoshi questions softly, leaning in slightly. Izuku just smiled.

"Do you need something, love?" Shoto asked, nuzzling into the omegas shoulder. Izuku giggled quietly as he nodded once more.

"What can we get you, bun?" Eijiro murmured, nosing at the other side of Izuku's neck.

Izuku thought for a moment, his green eyes fixed on the purple in front of him. Before Hitoshi could process anything, Izuku had leaned forward to catch the alphas lips with his own. The purple alphas' eyes widened exponentially as his mind went into overdrive.

Izuku pressed more into the alphas mouth, whining for Hitoshi to respond, something the alpha was only to happily oblige.

Izuku keened the minute he felt Hitoshi start to kiss back in earnest, the alpha moving his lips smoothly against his own.

Something the omega wasn't quite expecting though was for Katsuki and the others to join in as well.

Katsuki licked a long line up Izuku's neck before sucking at a spot just under Izuku's jaw. The omega couldn't help but moan into the kiss.

Just as he felt a teasing nip at the top of his collar bone, Hitoshi licked at the seam of lips, fully taking advantage of his gasp of surprise.

By the time Izuku felt a fourth pair of lips kissing up and down the back of his neck, Izuku was a puddle of purrs, giving himself over to the feeling of being loved.

He moaned as Eijiro bit lightly at his earlobe the same time Hitoshi bit down on his bottom lip and pulled.

This, he loved.