40

Shoto woke to the beautiful sight of flushed, freckled cheeks and teary eyes shut tight. A moan broke through his soft whimpers, causing Shoto to blush as he finally realized what was happening in front of him.

Gently, Shoto brushed his knuckles against Izuku's pinkened cheeks, fingers coming to softly sweep across plump lips on their way to the other cheek.

Izuku's eyes opened slightly at the soft feeling across his skin, eyes trying to focus on the now awake alpha in front of him.

"Nmmm" Izuku whined, chin following Shotos fingers.

All too soon, the omega shuddered, back arch and his eyes rolling back with a gasp.

"That's it kitten," Hitoshi purred from behind Izuku. "Breath, we're not done yet".

"Don't torture him, Toshi" Shoto quietly admonished, e Izukus long bangs from his eyes and forehead.

"I'm being nice, just showing him the best is always saved for last" the purple alpha hummed, rolling his hips slowly as Izuku panted. That's when Shoto looked down to see what Hitoshi was doing to poor Izuku

Four fingers played in Izuku's cunt while Hitoshi thrusted lazily into his ass.

"Uh huh, sure" Shoto responded sarcastically. He had to admit, Izuku was gorgeous, especially when fucked out like this.

"T-Tosh, 's too mu-much" Izuku panted. He had lost count of the amount of orgasms Hitoshi brought him to, but he did know he really wouldn't last much longer. He could already feel his eyelids become slowly heavier.,

"You got it, kitten, just one more and I'll give it too you. I know you can do it" The alpha whispered, taking great pleasure in the omegas breathy moans.

Shoto gently ran his hands up and down Izuku's arms, knowing full well that Izuku could just barely think at the moment.

"Alpha~" Izuku whined, hand coming up to grip Shotos wrist and attempt to bring him closer. Of course the alpha obliged and even learned in for a kiss, though once their lips met Izuku refused to let Shoto pull away.

Breathing in each other's air as their tongues danced, Hitoshi learned in as well, focusing on Izuku's neck. Specifically to the left, just above Shotos mark.

Suddenly the fingers in Izuku's pussy slipped out to wrap a slickend hand around the omegas long forgotten length. At the same time Hitoshi pulled out of Izuku's now stretched ass hole winking around the gape the alpha left.

Hitoshi smirked at the sight, dragging a finger from his free hand along Izuku's ass and around his rim, easily dipping in three fingers before leaving near immediately.

Izuku groaned and purred at the sensation. Quickly, Hitoshi dragged Izuku away from Shoto and onto his back before climbing on top of him, sliding his cock into Izuku and feeling him stretch the way four fingers couldn't accomplish.

It didn't take long before Hitoshi had pushed all the way inside, emerald tears of overwhelming pleasure filling and spilling from Izuku's eyes.

As soon as his hips met Izuku's, Hitoshi was pulling back and thrusting in. The continuous deep thrust that Izuku kept time with vocally made Shoto blush from head to toe. Scooting closer to the pair, Shoto once again brushed a hand through the omegas' sweaty bangs.

It didn't take long for Izuku to climax, his hazy green eyes blown out and crossed as Toshi's knot tugged at his entrance. With just a few more stuttered thrust, Hitoshi began to fill his omega with his seed just moments before he leaned down and secured his claim right above Shotos.

Of course, the alpha might have to hold a "reenactment" later because as soon as he pulled away from Izuku's neck, the omega had finally passed out and was sleeping deeply with Hitoshi's cock still pumping inside of him.

Izuku didn't wake for quite some time but when he did he ached all over in somehow the best way possible.

Opening his eyes he could just about see all his alphas surrounding him in a cuddle pile. Hitoshi and Shoto lay at his sides while Eijiro and Katsuki were able to situate on top of them.

It was the most comfortable Izuku could ever remember being, absolute heaven.

That is until Izuku's stomach lurched and he had to struggle from under his alphas to get to the bathroom in time.

Thankfully he made it just time as he kneeled over the toilet and heaved his guts out.

—-

None of the alphas expected to get woken up so suddenly, much less by the footfalls of their new mate.

"Fuck" Katsuki groaned, rubbing the place on his arm where Izuku must have accidentally stepped.

"What happened?" Shoto muttered. He was quickly answered by the sound of Izuku struggling in the bathroom. Instantly they were all up and rushing to their omega to see what was wrong and try to help.

After tripping all over themselves to try and enter the bathroom first, Hitoshi managed to squeeze through and fall into the bathroom. That was alright though because once he was on the floor he was just a few feet away from Izuku. Once he made his way over, he gathered Izuku's knitted curls from around his face and held it back and out of the way.

Shoto was the next one in, coming to kneel beside Izuku to run at his back.

Kirishima made sure that Izuku would be able to wash his mouth out after and Katsuki was ready with blankets once everything finished.

Much to Izuku's relief, he wasn't in the bathroom long. His alphas were very efficient in making his comfortable and good as new again.

After the bathroom, the Alphas made sure Izuku was comfy in the nest and that no one or thing was putting any type of pressure on the omegas torso and stomach.

"How are you feeling, bunny? Is there anything we can do?" Kirishima asked, massaging one of Izuku's thighs.

Izuku just shook his head, breathing deeply through his nose before saying he felt fine now, better than he was before he threw up.

"What do you think happened? Have you not had enough food?" Shoto wondered, interlacing his hand though one of Izuku's.

"Well, I have a feeling it's not about food. You all have been taking such very good care of me" Izuku said before tilting his head down and blushing, "I think I might know why"

"I'm pregnant, I think I have been for a bit" Izuku smiled softly, looking up to see the shocked and excited faces of his mates.

"A baby?" Katsuki whispered, gaining a happy nod from Izuku.

"One of us gave you a pup" Eijiro breathed, a dorky smile on his face as he tumbled happily.

"Whose do you think it is?" Shoto asked, almost immediately he was answered but not by Izuku

Before the alphas could argue amongst themselves on who's baby Izuku was carrying, there was a knock at there door.

At this point they were all getting pretty tired of people just coming by whenever and taking up their time. If they had a choice they would just ignore them till whoever it was went away.

Unfortunately they can't do that, they have someone worth protecting now, two someone's in fact. So, Katsuki and Hitoshi both got up while Kirishima scooted closer to Shoto, pulling Izuku with him so they were cuddled closer together.

Upon opening the door, Katsuki and Hitoshi were instantly growling low in their throats causing Izuku to hide in Eijiro and Shotos embrace.

"What do you want?" Katsuki growled, wanting the visitor to be gone as quickly as possible and never come back.

"We'll, I've heard that your little pack might be growing soon and is due for some congratulations!" The beta doctor cheered, her smile beyond fake. "It would be my pleasure to give your omega a check up, if you'll let him come with me I'm sure everything will be fixed perfectly"