9

"Truth or dare?" Kirishima asked Todoroki.

The five of them were all seated in a circle again, trying to stave off their boredom with another game to pass the day away.

"Truth," the alpha answered monotonously. "I don't trust you after the last dare you gave me"

"Oh come on, that was last week!" The ravenette pouted before continuing on and asking Todoroki a question.

Something Midoriya knew he had to be grateful about was that every truth and dare he was given were rather easy and weren't too embarrassing, unlike the ones they gave each other.

And of course he could forget how the alphas were trying their best to accommodate and make sure he was comfortable. They let and even encouraged him to stay in his nest while they gathered around the cupboard. Their only request was that one of the doors be open so they could see him and talk easier.

After Todoroki answered his question, the bi-colored alpha turned to the blonde who naturally chose dare.

"Hold a handstand for as long as you can," Todoroki said rather blandly, triggering Bakugo's 'never-back-down-from-a-challenge' attitude.

"Hah! Is that all? I could hold one for all day and not even break a sweat!" Bakugo boasted proudly as he stood and pushed a few pillows and blankets away from his spot. Making sure he faced the group, he placed his hands evenly on the floor, the blond pitched his hips up over his shoulders, his legs following one after the other.

His elbows buckled slightly from un-use, but he quickly righted himself like nothing had ever happened.

Wow, Midoriya thought to himself. I've never done a handstand much less hold it for even half a second.

"Hey nerd, what's your choice?" The head alpha asked the omega.

"Umm... dare?" The greenette more questioned than stated.

The blonde thought for a moment before opening his mouth again.

"Lay your head in Eiji's lap"

What? Izuku faces flushed so red he could've been mistaken for a tomato (or maybe a strawberry would be a better comparison).

"O-okay" he stuttered, shuffling a bit more out of the cupboard before hesitantly laying his head down on the ravenette alphas thigh.

"I-is th-this okay?" Midoriya mumbled in question to the alpha. When Izuku looked up all he saw was the blush staining Kirishima's cheeks as he nodded his head 'yes'.

It took a second before Midoriya found a comfortable position, but when he did he practically melted into it.

"It's your turn, Midori," Kirishima told the other softly.