36

Izuku waited patiently in the nest as Katsuki, EIjiro and Shoto dragged Hitoshi out of the nest to discuss their plans.

Izuku busied himself by rearranging some of the blankets to a more satisfying shape, occasionally bringing some of the fabric up to his neck to scent.

He flinched slightly at the sudden ache in his chest. Bringing a hand up, he massaged the muscle for a second before going back to his task of rearranging his nest.

"You doing okay baby?" Katsuki rumbled, pressing gently against Izuku's back.

"'M okay, a little sore but I'll be okay," Izuku hummed, twisting a few blankets together.

Katsuki waited patiently for Izuku to finish, watching fondly as Izuku thoughtfully placed the pillows against the wall.

Izuku paused to look at his work, flinching once more as his muscles spasmed in his chest. When Izuku finally looked back at Katsuki, the alpha could feel his heart stutter.

Izuku was beautiful, has been and always will be gorgeous. His big and expressive emerald eyes, his forest green curls with a layer of white that made Katsuki think of snow, and of course the entire constellation of freckles covering every inch of the omegas curved body.

"You're so beautiful" the alpha complimented in a low whisper, leaning closer to be even more in Izuku's space, longing to be connected to those incredibly soft, pinking lips.

Izuk blushed hard at the words and it only made Katsuki's heart beat faster.

"So fuckin' beautiful" Katsuki murmured against Izuku's lips before sealing them together lovingly.

"I love you so damn much" The blond confessed, wrapping an arm around Izuku's waist to drag him closer while the other rested on his thigh.

Slowly, Katsuki laid them down, letting Izuku rest comfortably against the many pillows and blankets.

"I-I love you too" Izuku breathed heavily, breaking the kiss only to turn his head and bare his neck to his pack alpha.

"Be patient baby, not yet" Katsuki smirked, bringing a hand up to brush along the column of his neck.

"KacchaHhhhn~" Izuku cried, not expecting the sudden immense pleasure of having Katsuki teasingly drag a line up Izuku cunt, brushing over his hole and trailing up the underside of his little dick to circle the head lightly.

"Your getting wet baby" Katsuki mused, "I wonder how quickly you can become soaked"

That was Izuku's only warning because the next thing he knew Katsuki's mouth was on his clit and sucking hard while his one hand continued to play with his dick.

"He sounds in pain, are you sure he's okay?" Eijiro worried, concern leaking through his scent.

"I can promise he's not," Shoto said, pulling the ravenette into his arms.

"In fact, this is tame compared to how he sounded when you both were in rut. I'm positive that a couple of halls down people can still hear his cries" Hitoshi teased, reaching over to play with the blushing alphas black strands.

"They were delightful. Easily the best sounds" Shoto said. Eijiro whined as he pouted, looking straight into mismatched eyes.

"Don't worry, Ei, your sounds are plenty manly and slutty" Hitoshi chuckled, poking at the alphas forehead. Eijiro just growled before burrowing into Shotos neck.

Katsuki surged upwards, claiming Izuku's mouth and letting the omega taste himself on the alphas tongue.