3

Leaning against the door, Midoriya allowed himself to breathe, although it didn't do much to help him relax as the overwhelming scent of the four alphas dominated the space around him.

Heaving a shaky sigh, the greenette allowed himself to slump the floor. He might've just woken up but he was already exhausted.

Meeting Shinso he guessed wasn't too awful. Even though he looked like he'd never had a moment of sleep in his life, the purple haired alpha seemed to be kind. He didn't seem threatening or violent, but that didn't really mean anything until he got to know the alpha better.

He wondered what the other alphas were like. Judging by how they looked, he shivered in slight fear of what they could be capable of. Especially the black haired one and the blonde.

He was in a rehabilitation center for aggressive alphas, it was only natural to assume that the alphas were here for something along those lines. He didn't even want to think about what they might've done to land themselves here. He still didn't even really know what he did to get here - other than falling into heat of course.

Listening through the door, he heard the slight rustling of fabric. He could only guess the others had been woken up. His thoughts only proved true when he heard quiet voices speaking to each other.

His thoughts finally shifted back to himself at the discomfort suddenly spiking in his chest. He should probably take care of that before it gets worse.

Unfortunately, standing took a good amount out of him. By the time he was standing in front of the mirror, he had to hold onto the sink to steady himself.

Looking up he could see just how awful he looked. His curly green hair was tangled and knotted and even more messy than it normally was, his eyes were tired and the skin around them began to show just how much actual rest he was getting. The corners of his eyes were rimmed red and his usual smile was downturned.

Trailing his eyes downward, he noticed the two wet areas on the black band wrapped round chest. Just how exactly was he supposed to get this thing off?

---

Shinso stared at the door that Midoriya went through for a couple of seconds before turning away.

He didn't really want to wake the others. Depending on how deeply asleep they were, waking them could be a very bad idea, but considering their omega was now awake it was best for the others to be up as well so they could work on getting the omega to feel comfortable with them.

Despite their extremely different personalities, all they wanted was for the greenette to remain unharmed while at this place, and if they can manage, for the omega to feel comfortable with them.

There weren't too many other omegas at the facility, only a handful and most weren't treated too well by the packs that 'adopted' them. They didn't want that for the greenette. For some reason, when they smelled his omega when entering the cafeteria, it called to them and like hell they were going to say no.

So here they were with a new addition to their pack. Shinso briefly wondered how quickly the smaller boy would acclimate to this place. He had only been here roughly three years, the last one to be added to their pack before the omega got here, and the alpha was still getting used to it in many ways.

Only time would tell he guessed as he made his way over to the nest. They would probably have to make a bigger one soon for the new addition, plus the omega would most likely want to remake it once he felt more at ease around all of them.

He didn't know much about omegas, but he did know that nests were major sources of comfort for them. At least they could provide that much.

Squatting down, Shinso reached out to place a hand on the raven alphas shoulder. Out of the three of them, his reactions to be woken tended to be a lot less volatile than the others.