18

The moment Todoroki walked through the doors he knew he should've fought harder. Neither of the alphas wanted to cause a fight and cause unnecessary punishment on the other, so Shinso chose to go with them willingly after the doctors had threatened them. But now Todoroki was regretting their decision to cooperate.

The second the omega laid his eyes on the lone alpha, he couldn't help the involuntary tears that flooded his eyes as he quickly turned and buried his face into Kirishima's chest.

"What happened?" Kirishima demanded softly for Midoriya's sake.

Todoroki sighed as he came to sit by the other two, placing the food he had brought near them.

"They took him" The alpha said plainly, not knowing any other way to put it that might have been easier.

The ravenette nodded before looking down at the omega in his arms, wrapping them tighter around the greenette. Todoroki sighed, they were barely able to console Midoriya after the disappearance of Bakugo, now that Shinso is missing it's going to be a whole lot harder.

Todoroki sighed quietly as he scooted closer to the pair. Reaching for one of the apples he brought, decided it would be easier to feed it to the omega in pieces. Unfortunately there were no knives, so he had to improvise.

Removing the stem from the apple, Todoroki gripped the bottom of the fruit with his fingers and split the apple using the palms of his hands.

Once the apple was split roughly in half, the alpha took care to remove any seeds before moving so he could face the omega still buried in the ravenettes neck.

Now to figure out how to get the greenette to eat.

---

Shinso stumbled as a nurse practically threw him into the new room. He only just managed to not fall on his face as struggled to right himself again after the jarring movements.

Not a second later, Shinso heard the door slamming harshly. Lifting his head, he sighed tiredly as he tried to take in his new surroundings.

It was bright, the harsh LED's filling every crevice of the bland white room. Not only did the unforgiving lights show just how dungeon-like the room was, it also shone a person who should've been back days ago.

Bakugo laid on the table, facing up towards the ceiling. Thick straps held his limbs down and connected to the metal table while an uncomfortably tight looking muzzle was attached around his face, not allowing the blonde any sort of freedom.

The only thing the alpha could do was whine, which is exactly what he did at sensing his packmates presence.

All Shinso could do was stare in hurried shock at the pack alpha, restrained and restricted in such a barbaric way.

Bakugo whined again, louder this time, his alpha trying to catch the attention of the other. The blonde knew the other was there but with his eyes closed he could see why the other hadn't yet come closer.

Thankfully the sad sound broke Shinso out of stupor and he rushed the other alphas side, his first priority being to loosen the muzzle of not get the thing off entirely.

Bakugo just barely refrained from a pained moan when Shinso accidentally tugged too hard at the stiff strap that ran across the sides of his face to the back of his head, attaching to a small metal cage over his mouth that his nose just only fit into.

Shinso tried tugging when the straps didn't give in the first time. He almost didn't notice the bulky object sitting at the back of Bakugo's head connecting the straps together.