10

Bakugo refused to talk to anyone for the entire day. In fact, he spent most of it laid down on their group nest in the middle of the room sulking. I didn't help much either that Midoriya had so far spent the entire day in his nest hidden in the cupboard.

He was glad that the omega had found a place to feel safe in and call his own in their small room. It was a progress that was showing in the omegas confidence towards the pack. He's gotten relatively close with each of them, but him.

Bakugo knew he shouldn't feel jealous about it, but he was. It was hard for him to try and make any type of relationship with anyone. The only reason he had a pack was because Kirishima was so insistent on them being friends, then the ravenette attracted others and now he had a pack.

Bakugo was very grateful to have Kirishima in his pack, and he supposed that it only made sense that Midoriya felt safe enough to be put in such a vulnerable position. He just wished that he could've been the one to get the pretty omega to open up.

The spiky blond groaned at the sudden weight that threw itself on his back. His immediate first reaction was to growl threateningly at the person who jumped on him. Just perfect, now my alpha's acting up. 

"What do you want?" the alpha growled half-heartedly. "Get off of me!" he demanded, lifting his head to look behind him.

"I'm bored and he fears no one," Shinso answered boredly, settling all his weight on the head alpha. Bakugo didnt even notice the pair of bright red eyes staring him down in front of him.

"What do you want, Ei?" Bakugo sighed as he laid his forehead back on his arms.

"I'm sorry" the raven alpha said. Bukugo just sighed again as he turned his head to the side.

"Shut up" the alpha said tiredly. His alpha was trying to break free and it was tiring him out. He just wants to take a nap now.

Unfortunately his pack members didn't get the memo as Shinso refused to move and Kiri laid on him with the ravenette's head resting on his upper back and his chest weighing Bakugos head down.

"Didn't I say to get off?" Bakugo demanded once more, but of course, nothing came of it.

The blond groaned again as he felt the weight on his waist grow heavier.

"What the hell?" the alpha tried, the weight on his ribs making it harder to speak.

"Shinso, get off!"

"I can't. It's common knowledge that when a cat comes to lay on you, you are obligated to not move" the purple alpha informed. Before Bakugo could answer Todoroki made a half-hearted "meow" and the blonde gave up.

Maybe this will help to keep his alpha in check. He guessed that was a plus about having a caring pack.

---

That night, when nearly everyone was already asleep, Midoriya carefully opened one of the cupboard doors to his nest and peeked into the dimly lit room.

Midoriya was having trouble sleeping. He just couldn't seem to close his eyes for more than 10 seconds. It wasn't that he felt unsafe, he just needed a little 'fresh' air. After spending all day in the cupboard, the air in his nest had started to get a little stuffy. On top of that his chest had been duly aching all day, strangely enough, after Kirishima helped him earlier his chest hasn't been hurting as much as normal. It's been bearable.

Looking around the decent sized room, Midoriya's green eyes crinkled in mirth at the sight of all the alphas piled on top of Bakugo. Shinso and Kirishima laid awkwardly over the blond in a way Izuku couldn't imagine was comfortable. But there they were, sleeping peacefully. Wait, where was...