37

Izuku felt almost bad that he didn't notice Katsuki leaving until he was gone, but in his defense, he was very distracted.

Izuku cried out as Ei softly nibbled at his inner thigh, lapping up the slick and cum left over from Katsuki as it dribbled from him.

He slowly made his way up Izuku's body, kissing and biting along his way.

"Is my cute little bunny ready to keep going?" the alpha whispered, nosing at Izuku's hairline just behind the ear.

Izuku couldn't help purring as he nodded for Eijiro, raising his hips slightly to grind against the alpha.

Eijiro couldn't help the grin that spread across his face as he laid his body weight on the small omega beneath him, stopping his movements with a pout.

"Not yet, bunny. Let me take care of you" The alpha murmured, licking along the freckled skiing presented to him as he scented Izuku thoroughly. Izuku relaxed even further into Eijiro's arms, giggling as the alpha enthusiastically lapped at his scent gland.

Izuku wiggled in Ei's hold, his giggles turning into laughter before slowly devolving into moans as Eijiros hands slid down the omegas sides until they rested at Izuku's already bruised and love bitten hips.

"That's my good little omega," Eijiro crooned, barring his teeth in a lustful grin before stealing Izuku's lips in a kiss. Izuku was so focused on Eijiros tongue that he didn't realize right away when Eijiro moved his hip just so that his cock head teased at Izuku's swollen clit, searching blindly for the boy leaking hole.

Of course it didn't take long for the alpha to find his prize as he slid all the way into Izuku's welcoming (and addicting) warmth.

Izuku moaned loud and long at the size of the alpha entering him, stretching him a bit wider than Katsuki had. Izuku couldn't help but purr in excitement at the thought of fully mating with this alpha.

"Why do I have to go last again?" Hitoshi complained.

"Because you decided you didn't want to wait," Shoto answered.

"But I wasn't even awake when the decision was made," Hitoshi whined.

"Then next time ask and stop complaining" Katsuki grumbled from where he was in the purple alphas lap, face buried into the crook of his hip.

Hitoshi pouted at the lack of sympathy he was getting and just resumed combing through the blonds hair and scratching lightly at his undercut.

"Don't worry. I'm sure your turn will come sooner than you think" Shoto tried to comfort with an awkward but somehow reassuring smile.

—-

"~Eeeei" Izuku moaned, drawing out the syllables as the alpha slowly grinded against his cunt, still letting the omega internally adjust to the sizable intrusion.

"Ei, please, move" Izuku gasped, breath hitching with every inward breath.

"My pleasure, bunny. Breathe deeply for me alright?" the alpha said, kissing Izuku softly before slowly pulling out only to gently push back in. It was almost like Ei thought if he went any faster Izuku would break.

Izuku shuddered, his back arching incredibly high as Ei pushed back in with the same slow push as he did before. The alpha just barely held back a toothy grin as he moved his hands so he could firmly keep Izuku from moving.

Izu whined at the near overwhelming feeling of being loved so good.

It wasn't any time at all before the omega had become a purring mess, just sinking into the blankets and focusing on what Ei was giving him.