7

Midoriya looked at the blonde first, it might be a little hard for him to open up to Bakugo just yet. He'd have to work up to that. Todoroki is much the same. He had a feeling that the two-toned alpha was probably more calm than the blond, but he admitted that he probably should start with those two.

All that left was Kirishima. Did he really want to show trust to anyone other than Shinso right now though?

No.

Not yet.

For now he would wait, he didn't know how long, but right now he felt safest with Shinso.

Trust wasn't just something he could easily hand out. He doesn't even fully trust Shinso, he felt safe but he didn't necessarily view safety as trust. To Midoriya, trust was something more. Yes safety played into trust, but it was so much more than that.

It might feel nice to cuddle with these people and get to know them a little more, but that doesn't mean Midoriya was going to go and tell these alphas his secrets, he can't put himself in a situation where he would be that emotionally vulnerable, not until he knew they deserved it.

"So, umm. I know that Shinso has told me that the doctors here don't really plan on ever letting you guys leave, but if there was a way, what would that be?" The greenette inquired, knowing that this was one of the reasons he was here, plus he wanted to leave too and the only way he could see out would be to help these alphas.

"We'd have to prove that we can be like 'normal' alphas and not show aggression when people push our buttons" Todoroki answered for the group.

"But that's not going to happen because the SOB's do everything that they can to make sure that every alpha here, regardless of whether or not they're trying to get better stay aggressive" Bakugo added.

"What do you mean?" Midoriya asked, even though he wasn't sure he wanted an answer.

"Alphas are extremely territorial, especially when it comes to pack and our dens. Obviously, we're not the only pack in the facility. Almost every alpha here has one except maybe an odd few, because of that though, territory disputes happen rather regularly, mainly in the dining hall or in the showers. They also push our buttons when they send omegas like you to us, multiple times now injuries have occurred, most of the time there fatal" Shinso explained to the omega, quickly adding once he saw the green eyes widen in fear again, "The omegas almost never get hurt, its almost always the alphas or a stupid beta doctor that tries to do some experiment while their fighting"

Izuku nodded thoughtfully, a quizzical expression causing his eyebrows to furrow.

All four alphas gazes quickly turned to their laps as a blush covered their cheeks at the adorable display.

"So then, what would I need to do?" Midoriya asked after a couple minutes.

"You would have to let us claim and mate you" Bakugo answered bounty but truthfully.

"WHAT?" the greenette panicked.

"Katsuki," Kirishima warned.

"What? He asked a question I answered, what else did you expect?" The blonde huffed.

"We obviously need to work on your people skills as well as your bedside manner" Kirishima complained to the blonde, who smirked in defiance.

"What that Pomeranian over there means," Todoroki started, causing the blonde in question to growl, "us that we need you to be able to trust us to the point where you can put faith in us to truly protect you. At the same time though, you need to be able to keep us so that we don't potentially go on any rampages and if we do then you would have to step in and stop us" the two-toned alpha explained.