4

Midoriya was wrong, he wasn't ready for this. He didn't think he'd ever be ready for this.

Currently, he was practically being held in the air by the raven as the alpha hugged him tightly between his arms. It was obvious the man was excited, but that didn't do much to assuage the fear threatening to overtake him again.

"Let him down Eijiro, he's clearly about to freak out" a calm voice said to the overexcited alpha holding him.

Thankfully the strong arms holding him up started to gently let him down. The omega breathed a small sigh of relief as he felt his feet touch the ground again.

"Oh, sorry. You're just so cute, I couldn't help myself" the alpha confessed bashfully, bringing a hand to the back of his neck.

Midoriya blushed at the compliment. He'd never heard anyone call him cute before.

"Well, u-um, th-thank you?" The greenette murmured, taking a small step back from the alpha - Eijiro?

"I-I don't mean to be r-rude or a-anything, but who are all of you?" Midoriya asked quietly, hoping he didn't offend them by asking. He already knew Shinso, but he did quite know who the others were.

Midoriya noticed a slight change in the atmosphere of the room. A charge of some sort that he had difficulty defining. He couldn't tell if it was good or not, but given his situation he would guess the latter.

"Oh, I'm Eijiro Kirishima, but these guys either call me Ei or Kiri. But you can call me whatever makes you feel comfortable!" Kirishima beamed, giving Midoriyia a toothy smile.

The next alpha to speak up was the bi-colored one. Distantly, Izuku wondered if that was somehow natural.

"My name is Sho-" but before the alpha could finish, they all startled when they heard a low growl sound through the room, erring on the edge of being threatening.

Eyes widening in fear, Midoriya stumbled backwards, tripping on one of the blankets on the floor and falling flat on his back.

Before he could pop back up to see who was growling, the blonde alpha pounced, effectively pinning the frightened omega to the floor.

Big, watery green eyes looked up into slitted deep red. The alphas' long canines were dangerously close to his face.

The alphas growls grew threatening as the volume increased.

Whining, the omega bared his neck in submission to the obviously feral alpha, turning his head as far to the side as he possibly could as he whined in distress and his scent turned rotten with mildew.

Midoriya barely registered the beginnings of a panic attack as the alpha on top of him was harshly yanked away and dragged kicking and snarling out of the room by Kirishima.

Midoriya laid on the floor breathing heavily with tears streaming down his face. He couldn't move, not a hand or a finger, he couldn't move his eyes much less blink and breathing was the last thing on his mind.

He was gonna die here, he almost did. Why couldn't he have been born a beta? Who decided he needed to be an omega? He had a life, one he worked hard for. He had just started college with a promising career in mind. He was going to be someone.

Why?

---

Shinso was mildly freaking out.

Bakugo's alpha couldn't have chosen a worse time to make an appearance. Now their omega was panicking to the point he could barely breathe, and Shinso couldn't do anything. He didn't know what he was supposed to do, what he could do.