28

Katsuki was the first to wake out of all of them.

Carefully moving his arms out from under the omega, he instead brought them to rest at Izuku's sides, gently smoothing up and down the skin there with a small smile.

Katsuki made a pleased hum when Izuku suddenly squeaked quietly, he must've been ticklish where Katsuki was brushing. It made the blondes smile that much wider.

Carefully, Katsuki lifted himself off the omega, gently placing Eijiro and Shotos arms back by their sides.

Making sure his weight was balanced evenly beneath himself, Katsuki took a moment to really look at his omega. Reaching up with one hand, he lightly brushed over Izuku's constellation cover cheek.

Gently, Katsuki removed the cooler cloth from Izuku's chest, making sure there was no water left behind.

Dropping the soaked shirt back in the bowl of cold water, Katsuki laid back down. This time his head resting just under Izuku's collar bone.

Almost immediately Izuku started purring at the comforting weight over his heart.

Katsuki couldn't help himself as he pressed light kisses into Izuku's skin. He moved slowly, doing his best to not miss a single freckle.

Katsuki inched closer and closer up Izuku's neck but stopped when he felt something wet start to soak through the front of his tank.

Peeking down, Katsuki's pupils expanded as he watched white drip freely across Izuku's chest.

Katsuki couldn't help himself. Moving back down, he gently lapped at the creamy liquid, rumbling quietly in response to Izuku's purrs.

The moment he tasted Izuku on his tongue, warmth spread in both his chest and lower stomach.

A growl mixed into his purr making a possessive sound as he continued to lap up the milk leaking from the omega.

He jerked forward, nose accidentally bumping into Izuku's teat.

Katsuki quickly turned to look behind himself to see who had got him in the back of his head. Katsuki's crimson eyes locked onto sleepy carnation red.

"Don't do that" Eijiro mumbled, brushing his hand lightly over the back of Katsuki's neck where he had admonished him.

The blond just growled lightly, staring Eijiro dead in the eyes as he continued to lick up Izuku's chest.

"Come on bro, let Zu sl-" Eijiro started but was rudely interrupted when Katsuki smashed his lips against his, forcing Ei's mouth open.

Katsuki mentally grinned at the muffled yelp Eijiro made, taking the moment to spill the milk he had in his mouth into the ravenettes.

By the time Eijiro was able to process what was happening, his eyes were rolling back into his skull at the taste.

The two alphas fought for dominance in the kiss, fueled by the taste of milk still on both their tongues.

Katsuki flinched, which in turn made Eijiro do the same, when he felt a hand land on the back of his head towards his neck.

"Kachan?" A very much half-asleep Izuku cooed, his hand resting in blonde hair.

Katsuki pulled away from Eijiro, the two alphas panting lightly, their eyes hazed over with lust as they met the sleepy green gaze of Izuku.

Izuku smiled at the twin pair of jewel red eyes. He whined quietly, trying to pull Katsuki back closer to him. Katsuki let him, allowing himself to be maneuvered by the omega. He was pleasantly surprised to see Izuku led him back down to his chest.