64

Easter
10 months old

"Why must every single day of live have to begin with me walking in on y'all."

"When will you learn to knock." Jessica said, the comforter around her nude body.

"You'd think there would be 6 million kids running around here by the amount of times a week I want to kill myself after making the mistake of walking in here."

Jessica just laughed and looked over at Danny.

"You leaving? We have business to attend to, grab your brother."

"Yeah yeah, nasties."

*

"Morning everyone!" Jessica chirped cheerfully, adjusting the tie on her robe.

"Morning." Micheal grumbled.

"Cheer up!"

"I can't help it. You scar me every morning it's hard to be cheerful."

Jessica laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Good morning babygirl, how are you doing?" Jessica asked before kissing Evelyn's forehead.

"I'm good mommy, bubby made me breakfast!"

"How sweet, where's Ollie?"

"He's in his playpen, I fed and changed him."

"Best big brother ever!" Jessica kissed the top of Micheals head.

"You made it weird." He laughed.

Jessica went behind Danny and hugged him as he made breakfast.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Yuck." Evelyn said.

"You stinker!" Jessica said going back over to Evelyn and tickling her.

"Mommy!" She squealed, laughing.

"Come on, eat up so we can go upstairs and get you dressed. We have to go over to Grandma Dorothy's house."

"Will Grandma Zoe be there?"

"Mhm and all your cousins!"

"Yay!" Evelyn started shoveling food into her mouth.

"Slow down! I've not even eaten yet."

"I have." Danny mumbled causing Micheal to choke.

"I'm going to go rip my ears off and then wake up Sophie." Micheal said blankly.

Jessica threw her head back and laughed before looking over at Danny and biting her lip.

"That wasn't nice of you mister."

"Some say I'm not a nice guy." Danny said kissing her lips and then sitting down to eat breakfast.

Jessica raised an eyebrow and tried to suppress her smirk.