82

That evening.....

"I'm so sleepy." Jessica said as she got into the car.

"Poor baby." Danny said laughing as he pat her thigh.

"Hey mommy!" Evelyn said.

"Hi babies!" She squealed and turned in her seat.

"Mama!" Oliver said cutely.

"Hi baby, you have a good day?"

"Yep, we're learning how to do math." Evelyn said.

"You're growing up on me." Jessica said pouting.

"Sorry mama." Evelyn shrugged.

*

Micheal and Sophie looked down in pure horror.

12+

"Soph, what are we going to do?"

"Have a baby I guess." She looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"What if I'm a bad father like my dad was." He asked, panicking.

"You're going to do great. How am I going to give birth? I'm going to be fat." She whined.

"You'll do great and I'll be there every second of the way babe."

"I can't believe we're going on this adventure together baby." She said, finally smiling.

"I pray it gets your smarts."

*

Jessica laid down as soon as she got home. She was beyond tired and nauseous.

She didn't know how long she'd been asleep for as she woke up to her phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mrs. Huston."

"Lonnie? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I wanted to call and let you know everything went smoothly. Well, as smoothly as telling your parents you're pregnant at 15 can be." She laughed nervously.

"Good."

"Thank you for the courage. I hope you have a good evening Mrs Huston."

"You too and you're welcome sweetheart."

Jessica's phone clicked on as the call ended blinding her before she could read the time.

8:43

When Jessica walked down the stairs she heard Evelyn playing dolls and Oliver making sure she couldn't.

"Ollie, these are your toys, those are mine. Please stop chewing on Malibu barbies head." She whined.

"Good morning sleepy head." Danny said poking his head from the kitchen.

"Good evening more like it." She laughed and smiled brightly at him.

"I'm making spaghetti."

"Sounds wonderful, I'm starving."

Little did they know, Soon Micheal and Sophie were about to drop some major news into their laps.