8

Jessica lit a cigarette and watched the sunrise from the balcony. She'd deserved it. As she drank her coffee she picked her phone up, contemplating calling Danny and talking to Evie. She shook her head, they didn't want to talk to her. She'd done them so wrong.

She snubbed out her cigarette and walked into the hotel room. It was 11am and she didn't know what
she wanted to do. Sarah had already ventured home and she was now lonely.

She decided to grab the rest of her vodka bottle.

What was she going to do?

She laid on the couch and sighed while looking at the ceiling.

"I'm really a piece of shit." She said and sighed.

She contemplated getting up and going to party, but ultimately decided to sulk.

She flipped through channels on the tv, not really browsing but just flipping. She'd become accustomed to feeling empty and today was no different, if not worse.  Her actions were hurting the ones she loved most and she couldn't handle that thought. She tried to pull away from it, but no matter how much she tried, her mind wouldn't let her.

She decided to go back to the balcony and sat down on the furniture and watched the people moving through. For a moment she thought of jumping and when the thought passed through it scared her. She went back in the hotel room nervously. Had things really come to this for her?