55

Late that night.....

Danny chased Jessica down the hallway as she giggled and squealed.

"Shhh shh, you wake up the baby and I'll be forced to kill you!" Danny said as he finally was allowed to peel off her pencil skirt.

"Danny...." She slurred as if his touch had intoxicated her.

"Shhh...let me see that gorgeous ass."

As her ass was revealed to him, he bit her.

"Ah! You ass."

He flipped her to face him and grinned at her. She pulled his shirt over his head as he tugged at her panties. He laid between her legs and she used her feet to pull his shorts down.

"I love you. Every inch of you." He kissed her bare breasts before kissing down her body.

Her breath became labored as he traveled down her body. She moaned when his lips touched her mound. He slipped his hands between her thighs and held them apart.

He began lapping her as if she were his last meal. Jessica was in a frenzy as she watched her husband between her thighs. He inched his hand closer and closer to her center, dipping his fingers inside.

Her hips bucked against him as he ran his tongue up her slit and thrust his fingers in and out of her.

"Please ..... Danny."

He put his thumb on her clit, circling as he thrust in her with his other hand. Jessica's back arched against the bed as she grabbed at the sheets.

He continued adding pressure and then curled his fingers, feeling her rough spot.

"Oh god, Dannyyyy." Her hips buckled wildly as she came against his fingers.

When he knew she'd finished he pulled his fingers out, slipping them into his mouth.

Jessica laid there for a moment before Danny crawled back up the bed. She reach between them and gave his cock a few strokes before guiding him to her still quivering entrance.

He immediately bucked against her, causing her to quickly wrap her legs against him. He grabbed both sides of her face before giving her a soft kiss.

Jessica wrapped her legs tighter around him as he thrust in her. She slid her hand down between them, rubbing herself as he thrust.

"Come on baby."

He grabbed her hips, bucking against her hard. Jessica groaned loudly.

"Shh!" Danny hissed at her, not wanting her to wake the baby.

Jessica dug her nails into his back as she inched closer.

"Almost..."

Jessica cried out as her body began to tremble again. Her pulsing center threw Danny over the edge. Danny collapsed on top of Jessica, breathing hard.

Jessica smiled and ran her hand through his hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

"Wanna go for round two in the shower?" Jessica asked, giggling.

"You know I do!" He popped back up off of her.