98

May 7th
35 weeks

Jessica and Danny's 16th Anniversary...

Jessica giggled as she slowly kissed down Danny's chest. She bit his nipple before sliding all the way down and pulling the cover back.

"I love you so much daddy." She murmured as she slipped her hand down to his cock.

Danny moaned in response and Jessica spat in her hand rubbing his length. She then bent down and licked the tip of his cock before swirling her tongue around it.

"Oh god Jessica."

She giggled before slipping his tip between her lips and curling her tongue around him. She quickly began bobbing her head and he stroked her hair as she did so.

"Yessss." He hissed.

Jessica cupped his balls with one hand and stroked his length with the other as she bobbed, quickly making Danny cry out and begin quivering, filling her mouth.

Danny flipped her over onto her back and kissed her passionately before kissing down her nude body.

"You're perfect." He whispered taking her beauty in.

He then kissed her belly before slipping back up and sliding his length into her.

"Oh yesss, Danny please." She whimpered as he began pumping himself into her.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as he began thrusting harder, her nails digging into his back. He reach down between them rubbing her nub as he thrust wildly into her.

"Yessss." She hissed feeling her climax begin to overtake her.

Her body convulsed around Danny's causing him to climax with her.

He collapsed beside her and began trying to regain his composure.

"I'm definitely already too tired to go to work now." She giggled and kissed his lips.

"Wanna go again?" He grinned.

"Yes, let's make Micheal take Evelyn to school and Oliver to Sarah's." She grinned mischievously.

"Perfect idea! I'll call Sarah now!"

Jessica threw her head back and laughed as Danny said that.

The thought of lounging around all day with him sounded beyond perfect.