4

"That's a lot of stuff for a weekend trip."

"You never know what you're going to need." She said as she zipped her bags.

"Jessica."

"Yes?" She said struggling to zip the last one.

"Are you coming back?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"I-I don't know Daniel."

"Is it something I've done?"

"No, of course not Dan."

"Then why are you leaving after everything we've worked so hard for?"

"I don't know, I'm just not happy."

"Alright then." He said wiping his eyes and going to walk out.

Jessica goes back to packing. Suddenly he comes from no where, kissing her roughly. Jessica gasps for air when he lets go of her. In an instant clothes started going everywhere. He ripped her panties off and sunk into her. He thrust roughly against her, she whimpered under him, locking her legs around his waist. He used her hips for leverage, she felt the burning in her lower stomach.

"Oh Danny." She groaned under him.

He flipped them over and Jessica ground herself against him. He held on to her hips and held her down against him. She used his chest to hold herself up. She thrust against him, bringing her to her peak. She cried out and collapsed against him. He turned them around again, thrusting deeply in her, he came hard. He laid against her and buried his face in her breasts.

"Please don't go forever. I need you Jessica."

Jessica stared at the ceiling as she played with his hair. He fell asleep not long after.

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang. She slid out from under him and put on a robe.

"Hey Sar." She said as she opened the door.

"Hey Jessie, you ready?"

"Yeah, let me go grab my bags." She spoke softly, tucking her hair behind her ear.