78

September 10th

Danny slid down Jessica's nude body and began to caress her lower lips. He gave them a quick kiss before spreading them apart and running his tongue down her slit.

"Ooohh." Jessica sleepily looked down between her legs and smiled, pulling him up to her before he could even do anything further. She kissed him with force, pushing his pajama pants down with her feet.

"I've been waiting for you to finally be comfortable again." She whispered.

"I never want you to think you have to do something you're not comfortable doing."

"Thats why you're perfect." She whispered before slipping her hand between them, stroking his cock.

"Oh baby, I feel like a pent up teenager again."

"You were never pent up as a teenager." She giggled.

"This is what I assume it would've felt like." He grinned and kissed her passionately.

She angled his length at her entrance and she broke the kiss, moaning into his mouth.

"Yesssss." She hissed.

"Oh god." Jessica he groaned.

*

"Good morning everyone." Jessica said cheerfully.

"I know that cheerful tone!" Micheal said, disgusted.

"I'm glad she's happy." Sophie said nudging him.

"Mommy deserves to be happy." Evelyn said oblivious.

Jessica rolled her eyes at them and continued her way to the coffee pot.

"Where's the baby?"

"He's still sleeping." Danny said walking down with the monitor in hand.

"Dang, he's sleeping in late."

"Mhm, I know. He must be going through a growth spurt."

Jessica continued to sip at her coffee before getting herself and Evelyn ready for school. Jessica decided to go beyond causal and wear sweats and tennis shoes.

"Your ass looks great." Danny mumbled in her ear as she looked in the mirror at herself.

She blushed and looked down.

"I love you Mr. Huston."

"I love you Mrs. Huston."