73

July 30th

19 weeks

Evelyn's 6th birthday

( I accidentally skipped it when i began the story again last time.)

"Good morning sweetheart!" Jessica said as she walked in Evelyn's room, clicking the light on. Oliver followed, toddling behind Jessica.

"Good morning mommy and Ollie!"

"Happy birthday!"

"Thank you!"

"What do you want for your birthday sweetheart?" Jessica asked as she helped Oliver climb up on the bed.

"E!" He squealed hugging her.

"For you to find out that the baby is a girl tomorrow!"

Jessica laughed and kissed her daughters head.

"Your brother loves you even if you wanted him to be a girl." She grinned as she watched Oliver hug Evelyn.

"I love him too mommy, but I really want someone to play dollies with."

"I'm working on it possibly." She laughed.

"Can the baby have an E name too if it's a girl mommy? I want us to match."

"If we find out the babys a girl we'll name her with an E name."

"Promise mommy?"

"I promise."

Evelyn smiled real wide and hugged her mother.

"Good morning princess!" Danny said walking in with the breakfast tray.

"Good morning daddy!" She smiled, sitting up in bed as he sat the tray down. Oliver stole one of the pancakes and ate beside his sister.

Jessica snapped a photo and smiled.

"When did you both get so big?" She whined and teared up.

"Ma?" Oliver looked at Jessica and crawled over to her on the bed and hugged her.

"Awe, our boys so sweet." She whined, hugging the baby.

"Good morning princess Evelyn! Come downstairs, I got you something!" Micheal said as he and Sophie burst through the door.

Evelyn quickly got up and followed a very excited Sophie and Micheal down the hall.

"Okay, close your eyes."

He led her into the livingroom and then moved his hands.

"Surprise!" Sophie and Micheal said in unison.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are the best!" Evelyn squealed hugging both of them tightly.

"Aww, you guys are so sweet." Jessica said walking down the stairs with Oliver.

"Only the best for my favorite little sister." Micheal said smiling at Evelyn as she began playing with the dollhouse.