27

That night after a romantic dinner....

"Oh Daddy, you went all out for me didn't you?" She murmured against his lips.

"My babydoll deserves the world." He whispered, sliding the zipper down her back earning a shiver down her spine.

Her lips trailed down his neck as she unbuttoned his shirt, pushing him down to sit on the bed. She bent down nipping at his chest as she continued unbuttoning, pushing off his shirt and then straddled his lap, pushing her lips against his.

"I was going to blow you, but this pregnancy has me soooo horny. I want you in me. I'm on fire baby."

Danny grabbed her ass squeezing as he nipped at her lace covered breast. He ran his thumb over her erect nipple through the lace before pulling it over and kissing her breast.

"I love your boobs."

Jessica giggled and pulled his head into her breasts. He unsnapped her bra and pulled it off of her.

"So perfect."

He grabbed his erect member, pushing his tip into her aching center. Jessica ran her hands up his neck and into his hair, arching her back into him. He held her hips firmly as she thrust against him. He buried his face into her breasts as he bucked his hips up into her. Her soft moans sending him further into their passionate escapade.

"Oh Danny."

He grabbed her ass before flipping over so that Jessica was on her back. He thrust deeply in her as she arched her back into him.

"Yes, yes.....oh god Danny."

Her walls tightened around him causing him to go faster, rubbing her button as he did so. After a few moments she cried out as she came, Danny following right after. Danny laid on top of her, careful of the baby and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too babe."

"I'm so happy you said yes to me 13 years ago."

"Shhh. You'll make us sound old."

Danny chuckled and kissed her lips and flipped over to his side of the bed. Jessica quickly snuggled into him.

"We're crazy."

"For each other."

"I love you for it though, you're crazy."

Jessica giggled and bit him.

"Hey!"

"I'm not the only crazy one."

"Fineeee, I'm crazy too."

The baby started kicking softly.

"Baby boy is always so active after sex."

Danny rubbed her belly and smiled at her.

"We're perfect for each other."

"I agree."