35

May 7th
34 weeks

Danny slid down his pregnant wife's body and slid off her panties. He nipped at her inner thighs before burying his face into her center.
"Oh Danny." She groaned, tugging at his hair as she relaxed against the feeling of his tongue. It didn't take long before Jessica cried out from the pleasure, cumming.

Danny pulled up and smiled like a mad man.

"Happy anniversary!"

"Happy anniversary." She said with her eyes still closed and rolled over.

"Get up, you gotta take your cute ass to work." He said spanking her.

"Nooo."

"Yep."

"I'm gonna call off."

"No ma'am because I need the day to set up your surprise.

"Ughhh."

*
"Good Afternoon everybody!" Jessica chirped cheerfully to her last period of the day. Jessica was in a terrific mood for the whole school day thanks to her 'playtime' with Danny.

Jessica sat on her desk and pushed her flats off of her feet.

"Okay, so what happened theme could you pull from the book?"

"Love pulls through." Hannah answered.

"Love finds a way?" Sophie said.

"Beauty isn't everything." Micheal answered, shocking the whole class.

"You actually read the book? I'm proud of you Micheal." Jessica beamed like a proud mother.

Jessica's back could no longer handle her sitting on her desk so she grabbed her chair.

"I'm sorry guys that I'm not up and active anymore, but I have a baby cow inside of me." She said and laughed.

"Have you picked a name yet?"

"Nope, nothings jumped out at me yet."

*
"I hate when you put a blindfold on me for reasons other than sex Daniel."

"Well, this could possibly turn into sex."

"Now you're talking." She said and giggled.

"Alright, Pull it off."

Jessica pulled of her blindfold and smiled at her husband. He had a sheet up in the backyard and a projector just like their first date.

"I love it Danny." She said choking up.

"Thought you would."

"This will definitely lead to sex."

"Yessss. We have all night. Evie is with your parents and Michaels staying with Travis."

"Oooh." Jessica said giggling as Danny stalked her like prey.

_______________________
Okay, so I still have no idea of a name! It's the only reason I haven't updated in bulk because I have like 5 more chapters out of the 12 I wrote in bulk lol. I'd have more if I could think of a name! Thanks for reading!❤️ I hope you're all enjoying it because I enjoy writing it! I'm also going to redo falling in love with another man because I'm stuck on it and I think it would help me get back to writing on it.