49

July 25th

"You know what today is?" Danny asked Jessica with a goofy grin.

"What is today?" She said, acting obliviously.

"It's sex day."

"Oh is it?"

"Mhm."

"I don't think so."

"Come here!" Danny pounced on her as she giggled and tried to get away.

"Noooo, stop it." She squealed as he tickled her.

"Just gimme a kiss."

She snaked her arms up his neck, pulling his lips to hers. He grunted in response, laying against her, between her legs.

"I love you so much." He whispered against her lips.

He unbuttoned her pajama top, kissing down as more and more flesh was exposed to him. When he reach the last button, he grinned broadly.

"You're such a 13 year old." She snorted.

He didn't respond, instead he bent down engulfing her nipple between his lips. She panted as she felt his hand go in between her legs as he mauled her chest with his mouth.

His fingers slipped down below her pajama pants as they continued their journey to her center. His middle finger and ring finger, sunk into her center.

Her back instantly arched to him, he switched breasts as he slid his fingers in and out of her.

"You're so wet Jessie."

"Please."

Her hips bucked against his hand, his thumb ran over her pearl, sending her into a wave of spasms as she came.

"That was so quick."

"I-it's b-been so long." She panted.

He smiled and slipped his hand out of her pants and sticking them in his mouth.

"Delicious."

Jessica blushed before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down on the bed. She straddled his lap after stripping off her pants.

Danny held her hips as she guided him into her. Her hands were planted firmly on his chest as she gyrated her hips.

He squeezed her ass as she began thrusting against him harder, he grunted against her as she did so.

"I feel like I'm in highschool again, I'm so close already."

"That's what you get for making fun of me."

She squealed as he flipped them over and began thrusting roughly against her. The sound of their skin smacking together filled the room. Jessica cried out, squeezing his biceps as she came again, Danny followed not long after.

Danny laid spent on Jessica as Oliver's screams began to fill the house. The baby's cries got closer and Jessica and Danny scattered, looking for clothes.

"Ma!" Micheal knocked on the door and grabbed the handle.

"Don't!" Jessica and Danny said in unison.

"Were you guys doing what I think you were? That's sick!" Micheal says disgusted.

Jessica opened the door once they were dressed and smiled at Micheal.

"Morning."

"Mhm, morning to you too, nasty ass."