65

"Evelyn please be careful!" Jessica shouted as Evelyn raced with the other kids. Danny pulled her closer to him in his lap.

"Why do they have to be so independent as they get bigger?" Danny mumbled in her ear.

"I don't know, look at our boy." Jessica sighed sadly, looking over at Oliver who was playing "cars" with Beatrix.

"Stop moping around bitch! I can see it a mile away!" Sarah said from across the patio.

"Forget you!" Jessica teased and Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Makes me want another one." Jessica pouted.

"No more, if it happens it happens, but no more trying."

"Really? So you're saying we're going to stop using protection and try?"

"We never used protection in the first place." Danny laughed and kissed her shoulder.

"But now it's fair game!" Jessica giggled.

"I'd love to even us out with another girl."

"I don't know though because Evelyn staying the only princess sounds nice too."

"Look at us being all family motivated." She giggled and turned to kiss him.

"We're always family motivated."

"True, Evelyn get down you're wearing a dress!"

"I'm tired."

"Wanna go upstairs and take a nap in your room?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No." She smiled.

"Ma!"

Jessica pulled her attention from Danny and looked up at Micheal who was smiling.

"What?"

Sophie followed behind him.

"Sophie and I decided that we're going to get eloped."

"Awe, at least let us throw you a small backyard wedding."

"We'll talk it over." Sophie said, beaming from ear to ear at Micheal as they walked away.

"She looks at him the way I look at you and that's all I could ask for baby." Jessica said turning to Danny.

"I love you baby doll."

"I love you too."

"Mama!" Oliver toddled over.

"What baby?"

"Eats!" He tugged at her top.

"Okay okay, mama gets it." Jessica laughed and picked him up. He immediately pulled her top down and she laughed.

"Someone's way too eager!" Danny laughed.

"Just like his daddy." She grinned and he swatted her playfully on the ass.