My new life 6

Please comment and let me know what you think o the story so far and what you think should happen. Don't forget to vote!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~||

Bang! A gunshot. Screams were echoing in through the room. The image of the dead people lay on the shop floor. The woman dead on the stretcher. This kept repeating then I saw Max. He had a gun pointed towards my head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I bolted up right in the bed.

"What the- oh. It's just you." Dan still didn't have his eyes fully open.

Scott ran through the door. " Are you alright? What happened?"

"Calm down it was just a dream." I replied I could feel my cheeks turning red. I felt embarrassed by being such a wimp.

"Do you need anything? What can I do to stop them?" Scott sounded really concerned.

"Nothing I'm fine honestly, don't worry about me go back to what ever you were doing." was my reply.

Before Scott could reply Dan pitched in "Yer go back to what you were doing I can look after her." he put his arms around me and pulled me towards him. I tried to struggle put of it but he was to strong. Scott stormed out of the room.

"What did you do that f-for?" I turned to ask him but he was closer than I thought. I felt like such a numpty for stuttering.

"What? is my presence to over powering for you to speak?"

"Go jump off a bridge."

"Aw I know it is just shock but don't worry I will be here for you. Remember there is no getting away from your feelings we are locked in for months." he had a smirk on his face but I had almost forgotten that face. I groaned

"How on earth am I going to manage?"

"Don't pretend like you don't love it!"

"Shhhh sleeping." I wasn't really that tired but I knew that today was going to be the longest day ever!

"Sounds good" he still had his arms wrapped around me but I was too weak to struggle out of it. I gave up an closed my eyes hoping to sleep the next month away.

Something smelled amazing. I lifted my head and sniffed around like a dopey dog making sure that I wasn't just dreaming these delicious smells. They smelled pretty real. I decided to open one eye. My sight was really blurry and it was hard for my eyes to adjust to the light. "oh good your awake. Breakfast in bed!"

My eyes soon shot wide open at the sound of Scott mentioning breakfast. I was starving and not even having to move made it so much better. He laid a plate down in front of me. Bacon egg toast and some beans. Yum! I tucked in.

After I had eaten it all I decided to get up. I couldn't spend all day in bed or else I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. I grabbed the bag in the corner of the room and choose a White top that reached to mid thigh. There was no way I was going to fit into any thing else. I grabbed the belt I was wearing with the dress and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I actually looked alright. Laid back 'just borrowing mens clothes' look was nailed.

When I walked into the living room they both stopped and stared at my legs. I have always been self conscience but I didn't know I looked that bad. Note to self I need to work out more! Well now I was locked in a cabin I had a lot more free time than I was use to. I sat and thought of other things I could do in my spare time.

I thought of a list:

1. Work out- get a toned body but not freaky fanatic I don't think an eight pack would suit me.