An unexpected change 28

Very sorry I havn't uploaded for ages this is just a short chapter but I promise I will upload more very soon.

Anyway who watched the royal wedding last week? ME! I am officially in love with prince Harry what a legend!! The commentaries, dedicating the song your sex is on fire by the kings of leon to prince Willaim and bacon sandwiches and ice cream at rediculous o clock in the morning and of course the decorated Aston Martin took the biscuit!!!!

Amazing stuff!

Well here is more of An Unexpected change I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~

"Whatever." I said as I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

As I put my hand on the handle I heard Trina say "good job sir." I had one of those moments when you mimic someones voices but in a very high pitch. She thought this was over. Oh she wishes.

"Guys guess what karma will come back to bite! I promise." that was the last thing I said as I walked out of the school with my head held high. Word had gotten around school so everyone knew about my pranks and now they lined the pavement on my way out.

A short girl with glasses and braces a typical stereotype for a nerd walked up to me. "Thank you." she said in a small mouse like voice. Those two words changed everything. I could see how much gratitude was in her eyes. In my short time at that school I had seen Trina pick on the poor girl so many times. Those two words changed my view of everything. People just like that girl need someone to stand up for them. They need someone to help them get their voice heard. I was that some one.

I started to imagine myself as the modern day Robin hood. Give confidence to the uncool and knock the cool down a peg or two.

I made my way to Starbucks before I called Jeeves to let him know that I would not need a lift home after school since I no longer went to school there anymore. He wanted to know everything but I told him it was a long story so he decided to meet me in Starbucks and give me a lift back to the hotel. Seriously Jeeves is a legend!

About ten minuets later Jeeves pulled up outside and walked into meet me. He sat in the seat opposite me and asked me a short phrase.

"Was it worth it?" he asked.

"Defiantly." was my simple reply. The looks on Scott and Trina's faces were priceless and the look that girl gave me made me proud of what I had achieved.

"Where are you surpassed to go to school now?"

"Ermmm I don't know."

"Give me your phone." I looked at Jeeves like he was crazy. Maybe he is but he is a crazy person I trust. He picked it up and dialed a number.

"Hello." he said " yes I would like to discuss my daughter that got expelled today. " he paused then he silently chuckled "Yes that's the one. I would like to know where you are transferring her to." then a pretty long pause. "I don't think you understand me. If you expel her then it goes on your record which would mean that you have lost 10 students over the last six months which is pretty high but if you transfer her to a local high school it is not on your or her own records meaning it is a win win situation." An evil smile crept on Jeeves' face. "Thank you." he said and he put the phone down and slid it towards me' on the table.

"So what going on?" I questioned unsure of what to say to him.

"You have your first day at a new school tomorrow."

"Yay." I said the word dripping with sarcasm.

Jeeves insisted we left and I got sorted for school tomorrow. After a bit of persuasion and a muffin I agreed with him. I stepped into the limo and just as Jeeves entered the limo I said "Jeeves, thanks."

"No problem Teri, happy to help."

"Help? You kicked butt!" as I said this a huge grin emerged on his face. Well we all seem happy today. I just know that tomorrow will be terrible. I hate it when everyone stares at you like you are in a zoo. It annoys me lot.

Another part of me is really excited to have a fresh start and not know anyone so I can be whoever I want to be.

I said goodnight to Jeeves and headed up to my room for a shower before bed.

I used the hot water to relax myself and get ready for a long day tomorrow. I pretended that all of my worries were washed away leaving me' with a good clear head.

I was out like a light only a couple of minuets later.

~~~~~~~~~

What will her day at school be like??? Trust me eventful is one word to describe it!

Vote comment fan and spread the word!